Reviews for Kisses
applepie chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
thats funny and cute lol
xmiemiex chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
cool
Lady Liln chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
This was so wonderfully done I'm not even sure how to express it. I loved the pattern of the last lines in each vignette. And I love the different situations you've set up here. You almost made me cry from all the emotion you packed into this, especially the last one. I liked how Zoey just gave that one fleeting thought to those six boys she'd kissed. I loved every second and every word of this fic (okay, except the part about Quinn and Mark and Logan and his girl of the week, but this was written last year so I suppose I can forgive that ;)). I wish I knew how to express the awesomeness of this, but I really don't. Plus, it's given me a plot bunny, so I should thank you for that as well as for writing this amazing thing.
mellow.yellow90 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Aww...awesome story, very sweet.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
That was amazingly done. I like the idea a few "first" kisses. You can tell this was really thought out.

Great job!

Annie
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
That was beautiful. ) Great job on everything, looking forward to more stories!
Jess Readin chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Very nice fic, very well written! I loved it.
joeypotter85 chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
you really have a nack for making a person tear up. this last chapter was beautifully written. i've enjoyed reading this entire story.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
aw how sweet
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
THIS fANFICTION IS...AMAZING!
Miss-Frenchie chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
Much better now that you added these parts. Maybe you could make a sequel to the first kisses of Rose
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
Excellent! So, so great! And the naming the baby after Chase's grandmother, so great. I LOVED it. Great, great story. Seriously. Excellent job. I loved it so much. :]
joeypotter85 chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
this chapter made me teary eyed it was so good! i love how chase proposed to zoey.
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Once again it's great!
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Yay, they got married! SO SWET! )
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »