Reviews for Malay Pikul
BC 2011 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
The story is damn good. I could really feel Edward's pain. Don't you think SM made Edward's life unfair. Difficult. He does deserve Bella. I'm glad he found her.

Great one-shot!
Sapre Kench chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very good. Nice little tidbits.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I've been trying to find a fic about the Cullen's life through the year's, and i am really glad i found this. You write really well-i really symphasise with Edward, it must suck to be the odd one out all that time. Shot, i liked. D
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
The end of the 30's was funniest!

Pet names! Haha!

Amazing re-cap of Edward and the rest of the Cullen's lives from 1918 until the day in biology class.

Natasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
WoW! that was an amazing feat! its very good! its interesting how its like a stream of thought rather than complete scenes, i like it! Edward seems to be extremely dark and bitter- but im sure thats what you were aiming for !

I think its amazing !
EdwardCullencArAzY chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Nice job! I really like it!
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Has to be the most unique story I've EVER read. I love the writing style, this fanfic was just... amazing. )
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
W O W !

Holy cow, this has got to be one of the BEST fanfics that I honestly ever read!

Finally, someone stepped forward and submitted a story about how Edwards life was from before he met Bella. Even if its a series of little oneshots from different time-periods, this was really REALLY wonderful!

Angsty, I'll give you that, but absolutely wonderful!

I like your writing style, and I thank you for writing this! You have made my day, I love reading things like this!

I'm adding this to my favorites!
Cristy chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This is a really good story and you have a unique style of writing but the story can sometimes get confusing. All in all this story is a good one. Update soon and keep up the good work!
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Absolutely magnificent! I loved reading every second of it, and I loved how each of the family was introduced.
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Really good. It totally fits edward. You really illustrated his emotions. I really liked the part where you say He wanted what Alice had.

I Like it.