Reviews for The Lemon
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I was looking over my favorites and found this and decided to read it again (it's still awesome), but I thought I'd point out, that of all the rumors I've read of the leak since it happened, it was actually Robert Pattinson who leaked it.

-Random-
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Whoa...That is a good way to put it.

I agree with you for the most part...but I wouldn't stop supporting The Twilight Saga.

But that is only to see how the movies turn out amd Fanfiction.

About your statement "it's becoming like trying to squeeze water out of a rock."

I still like the books...but I think Eclipse was pointless, not Breaking Dawn.

But, anyway, it's nice to see an opinion that is not coming from a crazy fan girl!
HisLittleDevil chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Edward couldn't stop reading that lol thats funny
Obsessedfan13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I'm not going to pretend I didn't like Twilight and New Moon, but enough is enough. I'm not going to say I didn't like Breaking Dawn, but if I was being honest with myself, I'd have to say I enjoyed laughing it it much more than I enjoyed reading it.

I saw this part of the chapter and I totally agree. The only part I liked was Jacobs, at least his seemed some what realilistic to me.
DearFictionalCharacter chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Wow I 100% agree with you she is such a freaking nub!
mridz chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
lollz...
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was hilarious! When Edward said, "Nope, not me."... I almost choked I was laughing so hard!
claramadesouffles chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I know where you're coming from. I don't think it'll be released any time soon. And she didn't have to competely blow up over it!

But, as you can probably tell by my penname, I'm a huge fan of the series anyway. )

~Jen~
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
LOL That was hilarious! Edward couldn't stop reading! D
TheSagaLover chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I agree with you! I think she's being a total drama queen. It really pisses me of that i can't even be for sure if she's gonna do midnight sun! Just tell us the fucking truth and let us get on wit hour lives! I love stephenie to death for writing the books, but I really think she needs to get over the whole thing. Stop torturing us for the grudge you have against whoever the fuck this person was and let us know if your gonna do the book or not! As I said before, I really like stephenie and her books, but she really had a moment there. And I'm sure that everyone else wants to know if midnight sun were coming out, or else they wouldn't be waisting there time complaining! Thnx for letting me express my feeling towards this subject!
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Omgg I thought I was gonna pee my pants from laughing so hard! That chapter is really funny! Lol. Edward was just like staring at the screen!
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
OOhh, caught! Heehe
dahlingrae chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Haha. Thats hilarious! I love it! OmE! That would be so funny if it were real. Haha. :P
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that was too funnyy
Lady Arwen of Elves chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely agree with you about Stephenie Meyer and the whole Midnight Sun thing. I think if she was so concerned about what her fans want and if she wanted us to stay her fans, she would finish the damn thing and let us buy it an read. So anyway, thank you for posting this on the fanfic site and I hope a lot of other people read it and start to feel the same way. Thanks again!