Reviews for Fine Eyes
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aha! She got you to confess, Darcy! Fine eyes, indeed! Oh, you can nothing from your sister now!

Sweet, lovely one shot! Thanks so much for writing!
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Of course he would mention her eyes. It was one of the first things he noticed about Elizabeth.
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
a very nice fic :)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It's very rare to find a fanfic that is so...attune to Jane Austen's world. I enjoyed this story quite a lot. Besides, who doesn't like to see Mr. Darcy get teased so astutely and mercilessly? :D
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Funny! Miss Darcy does seem to have some gumption after all!
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I always loved how he was captured by her eyes.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
LOL she is funny.
Gabsy422 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
cute!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I like Georgiana teasing her brother
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw so sweet!

HawkAngel
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Such a great family moment. :) Good job.
Simply Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
JGDKDSKLJGH

So. Cute.

Ah, Darcy.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Truly lovely! :) There was a time when I, too lingered on every fine description, but my teachers started to write "Get to the point!", so I unfortunately abandoned that habit. I enjoyed your vocabulary and descriptions immensely, because I love words (yes, I AM a word geek :-P). My only critique is that Mr. Darcy was far too warm. Although it was nice to see Georgiana and Mr. Darcy all jovial in comparison to Austen's typical characterization, I just couldn't see Mr. Darcy actually laughing and admitting his defeat. From what I recollect, he was a very proud and haughty man, and wasn't very warm even after he declared his affections for Jane. Other than that, lovely job! ;)
moonservant chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
While your dialogue was very Austen-y and impressive, your characterization was a tad lacking. Georgiana, I liked her. This is the playful, lightheartedness I could see her with. But Mr. Darcy, he was too easily caught off guard. He is a very defensive character and would not have given into her comments so easily. I almost felt that you rushed the end. The writing was wonderful and Georgiana was good, but I was disappointed with Darcy. Just food for thought.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh, lovely. Very in tune with the Austen style, I loved this look at a more lighthearted Georgiana and Darcy. Thanks for sharing this! )