Reviews for Fierce In Peace
Lilith Kayden chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
I discovered your story tonight, liked it and will be waiting for your Updates.

-Lilith Kayden
Dr Fink chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I just realized that too, you didnt choose a name, maybe something like "Reliant" or "New York" or maybe even "Rasiliant"

also Federationers ("er" means person or thing that, so that doesnt make sense, Person or thing that federations? no sense there) should be Federationist (one who supports or lives in the Federation)

oh yeah and its amazing how our earth hasnt detected them via satelite or radio scans, maybe even amatuer startologist (sorry forgot the real term) One would think that the ISS (international space station) would preform routine scans of the area
Redtail Rathan chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
You are being hailed...

"Actually, I applaud your unorthodox union. After all, Worf respected Selar, even though she was Vulcan. He respected her because she took shit from no one. So I can see how that works. Now for my normal critique...

When the Fedration makes adjustments...the only people that duck and cover are the Starfleet officers. No one outside of Starfleet really cares.

That Romulan that thought Eli was attractive...you might want to make him half-human, but hiding it. No pure-blood Romulan has a thing for humans other than to sadistically torture them.

Ships name. You thought of that yet?

I doubt Sorick is in trouble. Vulcans are steel walls. And Klingons are like tanks. You combine the two, and those Romulans are in some deep trouble.

One more thig...What the hell are "Federationers"? The term is Federation officers, or Starfleet personnel. Even outside. No where have I come across the term "Federationers." But hey, its your story."

Hailng frequencies closed.

Redtail Rathan chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
I feel loved. XD

Romulans in sickbay. Might I remind you that with shields up, the transporter is unable to pierce through, and materialise aboard a ship. And as soon as you get attacked, you raise sheilds. And this was before the transporter if I am correct.

But it IS a good cliffhanger. But I have a way around that issue with the transporter. Romulan followed the ship ((I have forgotton the name, my apologies)) to that time. And they want her for her knowledge of Federation tech and tactics.

But it is your story. So its up to you. That is just an idea.

Dr Fink chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Romulans? wow that is a plot-twist. Don't see how its possible though, in that one ds9 episode they get stuck in a dimension where first contact was non existent and alpha centauri was Romulan but this is far to early for that.

Cliffhangers- a good idea for heavy action (just like commercials, though longer) and keeps readers sounding for more
Star-Fan chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Wow this story sounds good to me

Cant wait for more! UPDATE SOON!
Redtail Rathan chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
HEY! Guess who.

So. It was a good story, though the Vulcan logic here i flawed by emotions. And what channel do you have that shows TNG at 5 p.m? Sorry I didnt review the other one, there was a bomb threat here, and we had to close down and yea. Keep it going.

"...You are mine..." - Lord Foul the Despiser

Dr Fink chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Hi, I like the story a lost, so I will add it to alert and favorites.

I liked Tsunkatse too, watched it yesterday or the day before (You might have too, VOY is on Spiketv now)

Also: update soon

(useless comment: Tos'san is a Romulan name, appearing in Star Trek Armada 1
Redtail Rathan chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
You have the same idea that I have. Though in my case, it was supposed to be the Enterprise E. XD

Thought you have a very good thing going here. I did notice some minor grammer mistakes, but its perfectly fine.

I expect to see some more chapters. Write more. Or fear the wrath of the Borg!

24 | « Prev Page 1 2