Reviews for Time's Fool
JEZtheLEZ chapter 6 . 7/25
Loved it!
mini pony lover chapter 6 . 6/10
This was a surprisingly emotional read. I love it but I'm trying really hard not to cry. This was really good. :)
Lilith Fea chapter 1 . 2/27
"Always choose love..."

This breath taking fic made my heart ache, and I could feel Severus' loneliness when I think about all the times 'Holly' left him; waiting for her to return.

And the ache of always being a little too late to stop him from dying, tore my heart open. I could just imagine the tears and the maddening pain Hermione must've felt every time she heard that distinct pop when he apparated away.

Now matter how hard she tried, she could never change the past...
JaybiePepper chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Such a sweet ending. I already have.
AnneAC chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. So wonderful, so sad. At first I was so confused but then I started to catch the idea, and, oh, I have no words for this beautiful work.
normaj chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Awesome story, even if it's so sad.
violetkitty chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
A. Freaking. Mazing.
Dimplz chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
There are so many time-turner fics and it is my life's mission to read them all (it's my favorite SS/HG trope). I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was an original take on the standard premise. The only downside was sometimes it was confusing about when it time she was, especially when she went to the future. Also this story needs to be 90k words longer! :) The ending was unexpected and it would've been sooooo nice if he could've heard her tell him she loved him, especially after he's loved her for practically all of his life. But it was an enjoyable read. I am glad I found it.
fenerodine chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I did read the time Traveller's wife and I think you did a wonderful job here. Lovely built up romantic tension! I shall keep this in my favorites to reread from time to time, thanks so much!
coraluna chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
i am literally fucking sobbing i hATE YOU
fuckboy69 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
oh god this is the most depressing fic i've ever read it was torture
and so adorable
and perfect
and emotional
oh god
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
This story has made my heart..LURCH..Thank you so much for this..THANK YOU!
kelbelz chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I had to login to favourite this, so thought I should review as well to thank you.
What a great story, but so sad. I think I cried the last 2 chapters. I wish she hadn't married Ron though...selfish of me.
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Parts of this strike me as very Eleven/River Song, if you get the reference.

Regardless, I'm really enjoying it. 3
XxWithered and lovelessxX chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Ack! My heart, you almost made me cry! I love every story I have read of yours.