Reviews for Time's Fool
Good story, but it sucks that it was all for naught. Thank you for sharing.
This was a beautiful story but I'm so heartbroken! Arghhhhh!
Hotmamantx chapter 6 . 1/12
I was really hoping for hea
Emcnary chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Love this! Very well done. I like the idea of a Snape/Hermione pairing, but have rarely read it done well. I only wish they could have been together in the end, but the fact that Snape had some happiness makes it good.
JEZ89 chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Loved it!
mini pony lover chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
This was a surprisingly emotional read. I love it but I'm trying really hard not to cry. This was really good. :)
Lilith Fea chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
"Always choose love..."

This breath taking fic made my heart ache, and I could feel Severus' loneliness when I think about all the times 'Holly' left him; waiting for her to return.

And the ache of always being a little too late to stop him from dying, tore my heart open. I could just imagine the tears and the maddening pain Hermione must've felt every time she heard that distinct pop when he apparated away.

Now matter how hard she tried, she could never change the past...
AeliseAesir chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Such a sweet ending. I already have.
AnneAC chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. So wonderful, so sad. At first I was so confused but then I started to catch the idea, and, oh, I have no words for this beautiful work.
normaj chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Awesome story, even if it's so sad.
violetkitty chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
A. Freaking. Mazing.
Dimplz chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
There are so many time-turner fics and it is my life's mission to read them all (it's my favorite SS/HG trope). I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was an original take on the standard premise. The only downside was sometimes it was confusing about when it time she was, especially when she went to the future. Also this story needs to be 90k words longer! :) The ending was unexpected and it would've been sooooo nice if he could've heard her tell him she loved him, especially after he's loved her for practically all of his life. But it was an enjoyable read. I am glad I found it.
fenerodine chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I did read the time Traveller's wife and I think you did a wonderful job here. Lovely built up romantic tension! I shall keep this in my favorites to reread from time to time, thanks so much!
coraluna chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
i am literally fucking sobbing i hATE YOU
fuckboy69 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
oh god this is the most depressing fic i've ever read it was torture
and so adorable