Reviews for Time's Fool
wallyflower chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
This is possibly the first Time-Turner story (because it is that, isn't it?) story that I have ever liked. :) Please update soon.
thespare617 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I like it! Please continue!
Magical Ma chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Like it; no other time turner story comes close to it. Does future Snape know who she is all along? Can't wait to find out.
Aldavinur chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wow, a great chapter.

I love how Hermione jumps back and forth in time and how Severus is always at a different age.

And then the jump to the time after the sixth book, well, that was certainly interesting. So Snape knows now that Holly is in fact Hermione. But I wonder why he still turned out the way he did, even after all the afford Hermione put in to bring him to the light side. I just hope that it won't back fire and that it was in fact her, for some strange reason, who pushed him to the dark in the end.

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

Greetings

Aldavinur
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
aw. this sounds really good. i cant wait for more
duj chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
It's nice to find this fic here. One always hopes for a happy ending.
Dinsoku chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I. Love. This.

It's such a unique idea! It makes my Time Turner fic look bad, lol!

Little Snape is soo cute! Curse future Snape! Hmm, something really bad must have happened to make Snape like that, and I'm 89% sure that Hermione going into the past has something to do with it. Update very soon! This has to be my favorite Time Turner fic! And I've read just about all of them! -'

Loving you lots,

Dinsoku
cckeimig chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I really like this story so far. I hope you update again soon.
Poppins1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Well are you happy, you got me hooked on your story:)

Please update soon.
Stalking SaSa chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
YAY! THis was SO good! Please update soon, I want to know more!
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Poor Sev

Interesting. More please.
Jax chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Great fic! I love all the different scenese you take us in and out of and thank you for referencing the time so we can keep up. Please continue. I look forward to reading more. Happy watching and reading! :-)
catjumped1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Very nice. I think you are succeding at making a different type of time turner story.
J.nightdragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow, you have talent. I love the way the stories goes. If you can please write more, i would love to read how this furthers into time. p.s. This story is AWESOME!
Muggle Mom chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow. Pretty Powerful chapter. I can't wait to read more!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »