Reviews for Time's Fool
Dinsoku chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I. Love. This.

It's such a unique idea! It makes my Time Turner fic look bad, lol!

Little Snape is soo cute! Curse future Snape! Hmm, something really bad must have happened to make Snape like that, and I'm 89% sure that Hermione going into the past has something to do with it. Update very soon! This has to be my favorite Time Turner fic! And I've read just about all of them! -'

Loving you lots,

cckeimig chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I really like this story so far. I hope you update again soon.
Poppins1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Well are you happy, you got me hooked on your story:)

Please update soon.
Stalking SaSa chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
YAY! THis was SO good! Please update soon, I want to know more!
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Poor Sev

Interesting. More please.
Jax chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Great fic! I love all the different scenese you take us in and out of and thank you for referencing the time so we can keep up. Please continue. I look forward to reading more. Happy watching and reading! :-)
catjumped1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Very nice. I think you are succeding at making a different type of time turner story.
J.nightdragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow, you have talent. I love the way the stories goes. If you can please write more, i would love to read how this furthers into time. p.s. This story is AWESOME!
Muggle Mom chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow. Pretty Powerful chapter. I can't wait to read more!
harmswife chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Very interesting so far... and different from any other Time Turner tale I have read!
Maddie50 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Your story is so interesting. Hermione seems to be appearing in Snape's past at random times. I guess I expected her to visit him in chronological order. It looks like Narcissa is trading sexual favors for homework, that must be a Slytherin thing. I assume Hermione arrived after Draco and Snape fled Hogwarts post Dumbledore's death. Snape seems to have great affection for Holly, but since she does not stay he knows he cannot have her for his own. That would make one miserable. I am surprised that he did not recognize her before the Dumbledore incident.
Deeble chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I'm very eager for the rest of this tale. I've probably said that already, but I just re-read it and thought I'd mention it again. It's a jigsaw puzzle brilliantly out of order, and I want to see the picture it makes.
H pylori chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I like how you switch from past to present, but I think that what she does in the past would affect Snape in the present, for example, when she almost loses herself in the moment, it could either make Snape softer or harder, but not exactly the same because the Snape of the present was never liked by anyone. Keep it up. Other than that, I really do like this story.
H pylori chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
It is a little slow, and jumping around with the time is a little confussing, but I suppose that it is all for a point. Keep it up.
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Auw I really like this story. It's indeed not like those other time turner stories.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »