Reviews for Time's Fool
Jax chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Great fic! I love all the different scenese you take us in and out of and thank you for referencing the time so we can keep up. Please continue. I look forward to reading more. Happy watching and reading! :-)
catjumped1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Very nice. I think you are succeding at making a different type of time turner story.
J.nightdragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow, you have talent. I love the way the stories goes. If you can please write more, i would love to read how this furthers into time. p.s. This story is AWESOME!
Muggle Mom chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow. Pretty Powerful chapter. I can't wait to read more!
harmswife chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Very interesting so far... and different from any other Time Turner tale I have read!
Maddie50 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Your story is so interesting. Hermione seems to be appearing in Snape's past at random times. I guess I expected her to visit him in chronological order. It looks like Narcissa is trading sexual favors for homework, that must be a Slytherin thing. I assume Hermione arrived after Draco and Snape fled Hogwarts post Dumbledore's death. Snape seems to have great affection for Holly, but since she does not stay he knows he cannot have her for his own. That would make one miserable. I am surprised that he did not recognize her before the Dumbledore incident.
Deeble chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I'm very eager for the rest of this tale. I've probably said that already, but I just re-read it and thought I'd mention it again. It's a jigsaw puzzle brilliantly out of order, and I want to see the picture it makes.
Shadow's Raven chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I like how you switch from past to present, but I think that what she does in the past would affect Snape in the present, for example, when she almost loses herself in the moment, it could either make Snape softer or harder, but not exactly the same because the Snape of the present was never liked by anyone. Keep it up. Other than that, I really do like this story.
Shadow's Raven chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
It is a little slow, and jumping around with the time is a little confussing, but I suppose that it is all for a point. Keep it up.
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Auw I really like this story. It's indeed not like those other time turner stories.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Well, this is certainly an interesting start to a story, which promises to be interesting as well.

Everything's just a little confusing at the moment, but I suppose that is what happens when you travel trough time!

I'm curious to see what else will happen and if Hermione can really change Severus and if it would really be a good thing to do so.

And I'm wondering...wouldn't the adult Snape have to remember her, because in the past he always does, even if she didn't know him yet. Well, as I said, it's a bit confusing right now, but I'm begining to understand what you mean with "his future is her present".

The only thing I have a little bit trouble with is the tense. I rather read in past tense, but it's not that important.

I hope you will update soon!

Greetings

Aldavinur
risi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I was reading your other story, Sweet Mercy, when I thought to look at some of your other stories and found this one. I really love the start you have. It's so different from any other time turner story I've read and I really hope you continue on with it. :-)
Jax4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Very interested to read more. I love your writing. Please continue :-)
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Please, keep updating! I can WAIT for the next chapter! This is AWESOME!
VanilleSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
wow.. This will be an awesome story I'm sure.. The writing style is very special but I like it a lot, although I'm really confused about present past and future.. I hope you'll add some more soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »