Reviews for Time's Fool
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Well, this is certainly an interesting start to a story, which promises to be interesting as well.

Everything's just a little confusing at the moment, but I suppose that is what happens when you travel trough time!

I'm curious to see what else will happen and if Hermione can really change Severus and if it would really be a good thing to do so.

And I'm wondering...wouldn't the adult Snape have to remember her, because in the past he always does, even if she didn't know him yet. Well, as I said, it's a bit confusing right now, but I'm begining to understand what you mean with "his future is her present".

The only thing I have a little bit trouble with is the tense. I rather read in past tense, but it's not that important.

I hope you will update soon!

risi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I was reading your other story, Sweet Mercy, when I thought to look at some of your other stories and found this one. I really love the start you have. It's so different from any other time turner story I've read and I really hope you continue on with it. :-)
Jax4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Very interested to read more. I love your writing. Please continue :-)
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Please, keep updating! I can WAIT for the next chapter! This is AWESOME!
VanilleSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
wow.. This will be an awesome story I'm sure.. The writing style is very special but I like it a lot, although I'm really confused about present past and future.. I hope you'll add some more soon!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 4/3/2007

I can't wait to see how this progresses!
RaSButterfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I like this so far, and I'm not a time travel fic fan. It's interesting, hope you update soon.
Rigby24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This looks very interesting, can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Excellent! I hope there's more than one chapter to this.
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Interesting, I'll definately stay tuned!
Elathien chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hello vanityfair,

I really look forward to reading your spin on the time traveller's wife - loved the original. Bawled my eyes, though.

Cheers - Elathien

(I've finally registered with today after reading silently for a couple of years - :-) )
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Interesting start. Looking forward to more.
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Very interesting.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is most definitely intriguing. I like the suspense of having Hermione jumping around in time and only showing up periodically. And she seems to be learning as much as Severus does. I will eagerly await what you have planned for this story.
duj chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is an original twist on the old time turner standby. Interested to see where you take it.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »