Reviews for Time's Fool
risi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I was reading your other story, Sweet Mercy, when I thought to look at some of your other stories and found this one. I really love the start you have. It's so different from any other time turner story I've read and I really hope you continue on with it. :-)
Jax4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Very interested to read more. I love your writing. Please continue :-)
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Please, keep updating! I can WAIT for the next chapter! This is AWESOME!
VanilleSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
wow.. This will be an awesome story I'm sure.. The writing style is very special but I like it a lot, although I'm really confused about present past and future.. I hope you'll add some more soon!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Interesting...

I can't wait to see how this progresses!
RaSButterfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I like this so far, and I'm not a time travel fic fan. It's interesting, hope you update soon.
Rigby24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This looks very interesting, can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Excellent! I hope there's more than one chapter to this.
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Interesting, I'll definately stay tuned!
Elathien chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hello vanityfair,

I really look forward to reading your spin on the time traveller's wife - loved the original. Bawled my eyes, though.

Cheers - Elathien

(I've finally registered with today after reading silently for a couple of years - :-) )
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Interesting start. Looking forward to more.
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Very interesting.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is most definitely intriguing. I like the suspense of having Hermione jumping around in time and only showing up periodically. And she seems to be learning as much as Severus does. I will eagerly await what you have planned for this story.
duj chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is an original twist on the old time turner standby. Interested to see where you take it.
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very intriguing beginning. Does present day Snape not recognize her or is he angry with her for the time she was absent from his life?
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »