Reviews for Time's Fool
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Age of consent in England- 16.

Age of maturity in the Wizarding World- 17.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
The best of luck to them.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
God save them.
mclovekeys chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
best. story. ever.

that is all that needs to be said. honestly.
Alexis chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
I loved your story. So much that as I m writing this I m still crying, haved been since the last two chapters. Good Job!
missevilprincess chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Ahh, I'm literally two seconds away from crying.

I wish the ending was different, happier.

But it was still beautiful and I loved it!

slamminsammyslytherin chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
this was the best fic i think i have every read i loved this story and almost cried when serverus died thankyou for shareing this story with all of your readers it was truely magnifisent
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
My eyes sting and my throat feels like I've been choked. And yet, I really LOVED this story. I normally don't read this shipping, stories this short, or anywhere near this sad. It's that good.
pobrediabla chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
oh, you really did keep true to the time travel rules:(

and that is the reason why this story is so utterly fantastic and sad in the same time:(

I know you're no longer active here, but you may want to mark this as 'complete', because I think many of us usually look for complete stories.

And if, a big If, or rather a big plea: if you have any new ideas for stories, write them and share them with us:)

best wishes,

pobrediabla
essenni chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Wonderful story! Time travel is captured perfectly. I'm really glad that I read it.
Katamabob chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
... That's so sad. THis was a great story, I really loved it. Beautiful. Really original time-travel fic.

Kate
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh my god I'm sobbing like a moron! poor hermione! I've seen th time traveler's wife and I hated the ending :( Still an amazing film though. Just like this is an amazing story. :) *sad smile*

~B~
AtheyChan chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. Made me tear a bit in the end ;A;
MissLuppi chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I loved this story! Though I'd have wanted another ending!

I cried all the time!
WanderingMoon chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
AH! i read The Time Traveller's Wife, i thought of it as i read this story :), wasn't expecting its ending... truth be told, i don't like tragic ends, but i've come to learn that some stories need to be written that way, and someone has to be brave enough to do it, lol...

Good story, with all its different little moments at different times! It was sweet right up to the end... i generally like more details to a story, but i think it was suitable how you wrote it, keeping a certain pace... Good job!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »