Reviews for Time's Fool
Charxilyn chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Oh my god, I just finished reading your story and... and my heart throbbed at the end ;-; This story was so beautiful to read and I couldn't be happier with the way you finished it. Absolutely amazing :3
queen of magicians chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
good story
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Age of consent in England- 16.

Age of maturity in the Wizarding World- 17.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
The best of luck to them.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
God save them.
mclovekeys chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
best. story. ever.

that is all that needs to be said. honestly.
Alexis chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
I loved your story. So much that as I m writing this I m still crying, haved been since the last two chapters. Good Job!
missevilprincess chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Ahh, I'm literally two seconds away from crying.

I wish the ending was different, happier.

But it was still beautiful and I loved it!

slamminsammyslytherin chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
this was the best fic i think i have every read i loved this story and almost cried when serverus died thankyou for shareing this story with all of your readers it was truely magnifisent
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
My eyes sting and my throat feels like I've been choked. And yet, I really LOVED this story. I normally don't read this shipping, stories this short, or anywhere near this sad. It's that good.
pobrediabla chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
oh, you really did keep true to the time travel rules:(

and that is the reason why this story is so utterly fantastic and sad in the same time:(

I know you're no longer active here, but you may want to mark this as 'complete', because I think many of us usually look for complete stories.

And if, a big If, or rather a big plea: if you have any new ideas for stories, write them and share them with us:)

best wishes,

pobrediabla
essenni chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Wonderful story! Time travel is captured perfectly. I'm really glad that I read it.
Katamabob chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
... That's so sad. THis was a great story, I really loved it. Beautiful. Really original time-travel fic.

Kate
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh my god I'm sobbing like a moron! poor hermione! I've seen th time traveler's wife and I hated the ending :( Still an amazing film though. Just like this is an amazing story. :) *sad smile*

~B~
AtheyChan chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. Made me tear a bit in the end ;A;
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »