Reviews for Time's Fool
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
My eyes sting and my throat feels like I've been choked. And yet, I really LOVED this story. I normally don't read this shipping, stories this short, or anywhere near this sad. It's that good.
pobrediabla chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
oh, you really did keep true to the time travel rules:(

and that is the reason why this story is so utterly fantastic and sad in the same time:(

I know you're no longer active here, but you may want to mark this as 'complete', because I think many of us usually look for complete stories.

And if, a big If, or rather a big plea: if you have any new ideas for stories, write them and share them with us:)

best wishes,

pobrediabla
essenni chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Wonderful story! Time travel is captured perfectly. I'm really glad that I read it.
Katamabob chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
... That's so sad. THis was a great story, I really loved it. Beautiful. Really original time-travel fic.

Kate
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh my god I'm sobbing like a moron! poor hermione! I've seen th time traveler's wife and I hated the ending :( Still an amazing film though. Just like this is an amazing story. :) *sad smile*

~B~
AtheyChan chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. Made me tear a bit in the end ;A;
MissLuppi chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I loved this story! Though I'd have wanted another ending!

I cried all the time!
WanderingMoon chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
AH! i read The Time Traveller's Wife, i thought of it as i read this story :), wasn't expecting its ending... truth be told, i don't like tragic ends, but i've come to learn that some stories need to be written that way, and someone has to be brave enough to do it, lol...

Good story, with all its different little moments at different times! It was sweet right up to the end... i generally like more details to a story, but i think it was suitable how you wrote it, keeping a certain pace... Good job!
acata chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
I understand why some people wouldn't like the ending, but I think it is perfect. And so beautiful. I'm gobsmacked, because "beautiful" isn't enough to describe it.

My favourite part of all was in the last chapter, when she ended up saying how he would you-know-what (just in case someone reads reviews before reading the story lol). To me, it was the best moment in the whole fanfic.

This is one of my favourite stories of all fanfiction and I am a bit hard to please, so thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such wonderful story.
cutemara chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Out of all your stories, this one touched me the most. I cried so much at the end, so sad!
Deeba the Unchosen chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Wow, what a great story! I don't normally like Time Turner fics, but this one was exceptional. Beautiful writing, great plot, I love it!
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Beautiful but sad.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
I didnt really expect him to stop the wedding with an offer to stay in that time line. I wanted him to of course. But sometimes the endings just dont go the way I want them too. I can live with a little heart ache from time to time. Thank you VF
MollysSister chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
You cant go back and change time Hermione and I discover. I dont recall what Snape does in the past. Oh my!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Maybe this wouldnt have ended up such an unholy mess if she would have picked a time and stayed longer than a hour at a go. Young Snape needs support and just popping in isnt really doing is it?
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »