Reviews for Time's Fool
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Maybe this wouldnt have ended up such an unholy mess if she would have picked a time and stayed longer than a hour at a go. Young Snape needs support and just popping in isnt really doing is it?
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh I have read this before now I remember! I cant quite grab all the details yet. Is it possible to change the past or will she just get stuck in a loop?
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
I am so sad after reading that...I thought it would be so different. But it was still good...Good Job and keep writing and keep smiling.
somethingother chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
it's so sad. and so good. dammit. I think I do need a pick me up yeah. Great story.
somethingother chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
but but noo.. :(
somethingother chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
gaah! (
somethingother chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
somethingother chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I'm totally in love with this story! It's great.
somethingother chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
oh cool. didn't get it at first, with him recognizing her, but there was a reason obviously.. will keep reading
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Wah. But Snape still dies-yet in your story, at least he dies knowing someone loves him.
sorrowsown chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
this was so sad and depressing! it was so well written, i only wished that if sev. had to die that herm would have not taken that contraceptive potion and had something of him to remember him by. but alas it was not meant to be. :'(
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Oh no, I suppose this ending makes sense. However, I cried through the whole chapter. I really hoped that somehow Hermione would find a way to save Severus. I just hate that she ends up with Ron. I agree with you though, this ending fits. A well written story.
duj chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Whether happy or sad, the primary purpose of an ending is to tie up the threads and tie them off. This story succeeds; sadly, DH failed miserably.
Alenor chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
hmm...interesting. time traveller's wife is an awesome book :)
TouchingDarkness chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I loved the ending, because it fit. It was a happy ending, and yet it wasn't - or it wasn't a happy ending and yet it was. This gave it a feel of reality, of real life and it's ironies.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »