Reviews for Time's Fool
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Beautiful but sad.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
I didnt really expect him to stop the wedding with an offer to stay in that time line. I wanted him to of course. But sometimes the endings just dont go the way I want them too. I can live with a little heart ache from time to time. Thank you VF
MollysSister chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
You cant go back and change time Hermione and I discover. I dont recall what Snape does in the past. Oh my!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Maybe this wouldnt have ended up such an unholy mess if she would have picked a time and stayed longer than a hour at a go. Young Snape needs support and just popping in isnt really doing is it?
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh I have read this before now I remember! I cant quite grab all the details yet. Is it possible to change the past or will she just get stuck in a loop?
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
I am so sad after reading that...I thought it would be so different. But it was still good...Good Job and keep writing and keep smiling.
somethingother chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
it's so sad. and so good. dammit. I think I do need a pick me up yeah. Great story.
somethingother chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
but but noo.. :(
somethingother chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
gaah! (
somethingother chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
somethingother chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I'm totally in love with this story! It's great.
somethingother chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
oh cool. didn't get it at first, with him recognizing her, but there was a reason obviously.. will keep reading
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Wah. But Snape still dies-yet in your story, at least he dies knowing someone loves him.
sorrowsown chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
this was so sad and depressing! it was so well written, i only wished that if sev. had to die that herm would have not taken that contraceptive potion and had something of him to remember him by. but alas it was not meant to be. :'(
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Oh no, I suppose this ending makes sense. However, I cried through the whole chapter. I really hoped that somehow Hermione would find a way to save Severus. I just hate that she ends up with Ron. I agree with you though, this ending fits. A well written story.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »