Reviews for Time's Fool
somethingother chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
gaah! (
somethingother chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
somethingother chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I'm totally in love with this story! It's great.
somethingother chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
oh cool. didn't get it at first, with him recognizing her, but there was a reason obviously.. will keep reading
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Wah. But Snape still dies-yet in your story, at least he dies knowing someone loves him.
sorrowsown chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
this was so sad and depressing! it was so well written, i only wished that if sev. had to die that herm would have not taken that contraceptive potion and had something of him to remember him by. but alas it was not meant to be. :'(
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Oh no, I suppose this ending makes sense. However, I cried through the whole chapter. I really hoped that somehow Hermione would find a way to save Severus. I just hate that she ends up with Ron. I agree with you though, this ending fits. A well written story.
duj chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Whether happy or sad, the primary purpose of an ending is to tie up the threads and tie them off. This story succeeds; sadly, DH failed miserably.
Alenor chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
hmm...interesting. time traveller's wife is an awesome book :)
TouchingDarkness chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I loved the ending, because it fit. It was a happy ending, and yet it wasn't - or it wasn't a happy ending and yet it was. This gave it a feel of reality, of real life and it's ironies.
amsev chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
oh man, oh man, oh man. Now you absolutely MUST write a happy time-turner story, you wicked author. This story was awesome, but so SAD!
notwritten chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
This has been an interesting and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
lunafish chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I think the ending's perfect-I'm sitting here crying because it's so beautiful and sad. Sure, I hate that Hermione couldn't end up with Severus, but the Ron in this story is certainly a worthy alternative. What a well-crafted, thought-provoking, powerful story!
Sol en la Noche chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
You know I wish I could wish for more in your story, but I liked it anyway. We all want the happy romantic ending, but that just couldn't happen here- though I wish it could have gone on a little longer!

Great job!
magical ma chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Perfect. Sad, but how could it have ended any other way?
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »