Reviews for Juggle
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I'm crying, oh my God. ;-; poor poor poor poor Remus. poor Sirius.

thank you for writing this. 3
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh wow! That was beautiful. I'm so sad now... Great work! :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh. Oh oh oh. ;; That was beautifully written and now I want to cry.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This was... amazing. I've always taken to stories that skip to isolated scenes across time and this one was done especially well. The oranges and juggling are both incredibly original and endearing and I love the narration throughout. It's obvious how meaningful everything is to Remus and the final few paragraphs were incredibly powerful. I am thoroughly wow'd. Fantastic work!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
A fave. Your way of telling this is absolutely beautiful. I like the IV, VI and the last part most. Good job. I love the story. I love you. I love SBRL.
resha chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
heart.. breaking...

"Sirius has left him one last mess to clean up."

I almost cry... When I read that sentence, I got goosebumps and I shivered a lil.. great job!
slash mania chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That wasn't bad at all! Very good, actually. I think that it was well written and a very good idea for a fic. Congrats for your delightful story and excellent subject. Hah, I've never read a fic on this site about juggling!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wonderful and sad.

What a brilliant idea to use the juggling of oranges to connect all the pieces of the story together...

My favorite line: "...pages ninety-six and ninety-seven were fused together in sticky harmony."

luvmeanddespair chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wow, I thought that was ... brilliant, to be honest. I loved how you made the orange-juggling thing let us see into different times in their lives, and how it all just /flows/. I don't think it was abrupt at all - VII was heartbreaking. "Sirius has left him one last mess to clean up." *sniff* Seriously, it was really good.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I think that VI was my favorite. I loved how to oranges brought back a part of Sirius that had been lost in Azkaban. And the was perfect. Just the last two lines were amazing. Fantastic.
Ivy Bramble chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was absolutely amazing! It made me laugh and cry at the same time. And they both seem so in character, I can just picture Sirius slaughtering oranges trying to learn to juggle while Remus looks on, bemused, and James laughs his head off. I positively loved it. Keep up the awesome work!