Reviews for Bullet
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Good one!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice story! :)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010 I feel sick. And that is ment as a compliment. The way you described everything was amazing. It was kind of like a car acident. You really really don't want to know what happens next, but you also can't stop looking. My heart is still pounding here

I never read a story that actually made me feel like thrwoing up. Gosh that was awesome.

*stares at plate of food next to her* Damned...
paranormalpara chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love this small space of time in Sam and Deans life! The pain, the frustration, the violence itself shows us so much of the boys life that we don't see but know is there.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice story about the aftermath of a hunt. Good writing.
V001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
loved it! chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome piece of writing. Not only felt the pain Sam did but also felt the emotions Dean did, your words were so vivid and descriptive. Wow.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Whoa, bloody intense. But I want to know how Sam ended up with a bullet in him? The things they hunt don't usually *shoot* back at them.

Teachergra chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I enjoyed your story very much. I love stories that are not emotional outlets for the fans. This is exactly what would happen in the show should Sam be shot. Thank you.
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was damn good. I'm a nurse and I was totally sucked into this one.

I liked the Winchester's First Aid Kit: Not Sold in Stores.

java head chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was the best first-aid scene I have ever read, and I've been reading fanfic for over ten years. Angsty without being girly. I'm stunned at how good it was.

Java Head
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really liked this. Well its Sam whumpage so whats not to like? But you write really vividly and I love the visuals. I have to say I'm a sucker for that. I love to read and see a picture coming life before my eyes and you really succeed with that. Great little one shot. I loved Dean's emotions throughout.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Just found the story... great short story... but how do you know all the details on what a bullet wound looks like? Jost curious... thanks

90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »