Reviews for Bullet
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awww poor Sammy * holding him while Dean fixes he "injury" , petting his head * 's okay Sammy 's okay it'll be over soon ,'s okay
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Riveting description of the psuedo-medical procedure! It reads very authentic!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
God that was intense! Love it
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Good one!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice story! :)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
ok...now I feel sick. And that is ment as a compliment. The way you described everything was amazing. It was kind of like a car acident. You really really don't want to know what happens next, but you also can't stop looking. My heart is still pounding here

I never read a story that actually made me feel like thrwoing up. Gosh that was awesome.

*stares at plate of food next to her* Damned...
paranormalpara chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love this small space of time in Sam and Deans life! The pain, the frustration, the violence itself shows us so much of the boys life that we don't see but know is there.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice story about the aftermath of a hunt. Good writing.
V001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome piece of writing. Not only felt the pain Sam did but also felt the emotions Dean did, your words were so vivid and descriptive. Wow.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Whoa, bloody intense. But I want to know how Sam ended up with a bullet in him? The things they hunt don't usually *shoot* back at them.

Sue
Teachergra chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I enjoyed your story very much. I love stories that are not emotional outlets for the fans. This is exactly what would happen in the show should Sam be shot. Thank you.
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was damn good. I'm a nurse and I was totally sucked into this one.

I liked the Winchester's First Aid Kit: Not Sold in Stores.

Ouch.