Reviews for Bullet
java head chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was the best first-aid scene I have ever read, and I've been reading fanfic for over ten years. Angsty without being girly. I'm stunned at how good it was.

Java Head
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really liked this. Well its Sam whumpage so whats not to like? But you write really vividly and I love the visuals. I have to say I'm a sucker for that. I love to read and see a picture coming life before my eyes and you really succeed with that. Great little one shot. I loved Dean's emotions throughout.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Just found the story... great short story... but how do you know all the details on what a bullet wound looks like? Jost curious... thanks

skag trendy chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Good graphic detail. Nice one mate!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I really liked this.

It captures the moment and mood so well.
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I don't know how I missed your stories. This was great!

Well, great in a really OMG sort of way. (c:

Great description and angst/pain.

Poor boys.
pnuts100 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007 did i miss this one?Had my belly in knots the whole time i was reading it...i felt like i was there,i could feel both their are so good.

Wow,just wow.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Awesome. Just awesome
Missing Winchesters chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Absolutely loved this. The detailed description you put into it is amazing! Anything with limp!sam in pleases me, but this was fantastic! Great Job!
thursdaywench chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
oh, the intenseness!

is it bad that the weed comment made me giggle?

nice oner!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow! This was great! The details were amazing! I could visualize everything and you wrote it so tense. I loved how serious Dean was, totally dedicated to save Sam and how little the brothers talked indicated how bad the situation was. THe little talking they did do was so in keeping with the desperateness of the situation! Great job! Loved limpSam and DEAN in this!
Allegra chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Well, that is certainly an extremely apt title for your story! Visceral is the word that springs to mind but I really enjoyed it (are we all just sick puppies?). A lovely oneshot, thank you very much!
ParamaniacE26 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Love it! Good job. Excellent detail from the EMS side. Looking forward to more!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMFG...Ouch! Poor Limp!Sam. I probably shouldn't have read this right after I ate dinner! ROLFMAO
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
And fics like this is why I fell in love with you in the first place. Whumpage, pure and simple. It's a wonderful, wonderful thing. And this one? Priceless. I reread this one almost as often as I reread the one about Sam's concussion from way back when. Both short, both somewhat devoid of plot, and both WONDERFUL.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »