Reviews for Bullet
TammiTam chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Awesome story, just wish I knew how he got shot! Maybe in another tale.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That...was very gross. But very cool none the less.

"His fingertips were warmed almost instantly, the gauze soaking up the blood like a piece of bread in gravy."

Then again, with great lines like these how could it have been anything but cool. )
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very cool story. I liked the "Winchester’s First Aid Kit: Not sold in stores" tidbit and of course whimpering/hurt!Sam! Thanks for sharing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
WOW You certainly have a way with vivid descriptions in your writing. It's a shame you made this story a one shot. It is very engrossing and I would love to find out what led up to Sammy being shot and also how he got thru the after effects of the bullet being removed!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
LOL poor sam we get a kick out of him just being shot just for the sake of him being shot... we are sick and twisted LOL good job
calcium77 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
It seems forever since you published a story. I was excited to see your name in the alert...then read the summary "Mindless, plotless, good old fashioned Sam Whumping. Oneshot.".

Sold.

I am not sure if I can ever get enough of Sam Whumping? We can perform a test...write about 25 more stories just like this one and I will see if I get sick of Sam being pushed around. I am pretty sure I will ask for another 50 if you give me the 25.

Ok, so I am not sure if you get it from what I just wrote...but I loved the story. :-) Thanks so much!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
See? That right there. I need to SEE it! You're good enough that I've got a great image in my head, but Kripke needs to give us some serious physical Sammy pain instead of all this emotional stuff. I know it hurts just as bad, but...c'mon. Dean's been on his death bed twice, INTUBATED,flatlined, revived, shot twice, and Sam got choked. And has really bad headaches?

Great job - thanks for the awesome mental images. I sure needed them. Please write lots more.
friendly chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love the "not sold in stores" line.. that was classic...

that was really good.. I would like to see how Sammy got shot though...
angel679 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Damn my arm hurts now just thinking about it not to mention my whole body was tense through the whole story. I didn't realize it till I came to the end and relaxed. This was great.
snfan228 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
"Mindless, plotless, good old fashioned Sam Whumping."

My favorite kind! Lol. I needed some Limp!Sam to give me the energy to do my homework. Heh. It made my day better, that's for sure. I loved this. Especially the Sammy pain (I'm so messed up in the head). Your writing allows the mind to picture the story easily, and that just makes it so much better. I loved how Dean took care of him, too. Sam was pretty tough to remain conscious as long as he did. Thanks for this (I swear, it's like chocolate or something), keep up the fantastic work! :-D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very Well Done! I absolutely loved this! I read it quickly, I realized, as there was such a sense of urgency, I couldn't help it.

Fantastic!
Carikube chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Guh, Em. Just... guh! What a way to start the day! I LURVE it! Limp bleeding Sam, take-control Dean, and forceps! Girl, forceps! Can I say I'm cross-eyed with love!

** “Keep your eyes shut. I’m taking your shirt off.”

Tee hee! I DIDN'T keep my eyes shut at this point. And, after watching Heart... well, the image here is so much more complete, and delicious!

** A spreading bloodstain glistened ...

This paragraph kills me (in a lurvely way). Beautiful and traumatic imagery, and Sam's delay in responding speaks volumes.

** His fingertips were warmed almost instantly, the gauze soaking up the blood like a piece of bread in gravy.

Ungh, excellent analogy. I don't think I'll be using bread on gravy anymore though. *wink*

** “Dean… stop… please.”

Is dead! *wink*

** “We’ll put it in your scrapbook later, okay?”

Oh yeah, that's a Dean line right there!

** One by one, Sam’s muscles softened as did the lines of pain on his face. He slipped into unconsciousness, once again losing to the familiar battle of pain, exhaustion and alcohol.

And now I melt into a gooey, barely functioning, cross-eyed, salivating blob. If I get fired, it's all your fault! *giggle*
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5