Reviews for Imaginary
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That...could very well be what happened.
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
NO! Say it say it say it! :'(

I love a fanfic that gets me into a different emotion. Well done! -
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I think I'm gonna go and cry in the corner now...
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was a really good though sad one-shot. I really enjoyed it.
Allons-y Rosie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i absolutely love this! you should add on - its wonderful
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hi, I really like your fic idea, in fact I had come up with that idea as well all by me onesy. I too am writing a fic wherein Lydia believes BJ was all a part of her imagination because they've been telling her for a long time that she was schitzophrinic. Though your beginning is different than mine. Is that the end of yours? Because in mine it turns out that BJ really is real and his great dilemma is to convince her he is real.

If that is the end it was delightfully angsty and sorrowful, but if it isn't the end I hope to see more soon.

poesumo chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very sad I really liked the story I wish she would have finished her chant to see what happened...X3
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Very nice oneshot. Extremely sad, but also very well written. I wish it had had a happier ending, but it also felt very well said. A nice, although sad, conclusion.
Spiderjuice chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Gee, lately everyone's been writing about my favorite ideas! (You know- the ones I'm too lazy to write about myself. ;p) I'm overjoyed! This has always been one of my favorite concepts and I think you've done a fantastic job with it, Babes! Her emotions are real, but they've got kind of that bland, dizzy feel to them like they should be stronger, but she can't manage it- just like somebody who really just walked out of a pretty padded room at the Funny Farm. Brilliant. I loved everything, right down to that little conversation you put there in the middle.

So... I guess the question is, is she right or wrong? I mean, in YOUR mind, was she really schizophrenic, or is BJ now down in the Neitherworld somewhere, depressed and driving himself insane, wondering what the hell happened to her? ...Yeah, sorry, just making it all more depressing by thinking on it so much, now aren't I? I have a talent for that. ;

And after all that rambling, I'll finally shut up and do what I came here to do- tell you I love the fic, fave it, and scat. I hope I see more from you! *high five*
Yetipie chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wow! That was really sad! Love it!