Reviews for Pretend
loveyoulikethatlovesong chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww, poor Sakura! :( But, it was a good story, nonetheless. Great job,

Moe-shi
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is EPIC ferseriously! You're a really talented writer XD I SO wish I could come up with someothing original like this :(
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Amazing.

It made me cry, and that's whats so amazing about it - it's just so emotional...I love it, in a sort of sorrowfully beautiful way.

Simply amazing.
Strudel Ninja chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Angst!

I almost cried when Kakashi died. I have a soft spot for him...

T_T

-Strudel
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It was good but very sad.
Navy Robin-Emerald Blossoms chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I adored it. Somehow, the part about Ino struck me the hardest. Don't ask.
Mistress of Words chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is really well-written and definitely not sucky at all. Although the plot was sad and twisted, the way you worded everything made the story come together and alive for the reader.

"A time where pretend was just a game, not a way of life." The ending just wrapped everything together and left the story bittersweet in a good way.
karriga chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
MAJOR SUGAR HIGH! BROWNIE!

that was an amazing story. it was so sad! i feel bad for sakura

nice job _ i like it
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
NO! Kakashi, Sai AND Naruto all died! T.T No! Poor Sakura, having to kill Sasuke and then living without her teammates/friends. It's so tragic. I liked it!
ginny7777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
yay indeed! however for sakus... i actually went though a time like that when i was younger, i was changing schools and i ended uphaving four months vaca istead of the allotted 3 giving me enough time to wollow in my grief about the time spent in my old school, and i fretted if it would be the same as the last time... i just stop caring, feeling, letting my imagination take over, making everything alright when my family couldnt. every thing got better when i went back to school of course, but for the time in bettween...

in any case, it was a very good angst fic! "claps"
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
. . .

At the beginning, I just thought of this one-shot as a short story that I could read to avoid homework. (No offense.)

But then it started getting interesting, and by the end there was this slight burning in my chest and I kind of feel like there's a small pain there. *sigh* I can't understand it because even though my eyes watered a little there, this isn't filled with as much emotion as it could have. Maybe it's because it sounds so objective that it's painful. T_T

Good job. Despite the angst that makes me feel a bit depressed for Sakura, I like this one-shot. (Adding to favorites.)
iMissa chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
...

Oh my God.

I don't think there's ANY POSSIBLE WAY that you could make that better. It was...holy cow. I wanted to cry. But in a good way . Uh, I think.

Poor Sakura; she deserves that pretend world, especially after everything that happens in this story. I want to give her a hug like, super badly.

If anybody deserves that brownie, it's you, darling. This story is the utter epitome of angst perfection. Actually, you deserve a medal, but the most I can do is let you know how much I LOVED this story.

Oh yeah, and favorite it .

Amazing job, Katie!
snappleducated chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I..I...-mauls story-

That was so incredably sad. I don't know why, but stories where the charecters start to lose it make me much more depressed then the ones where they just die. And this was sad. This was also intensely beautiful-the kind that makes you want to wail and sob. Very, very good job. Favs for this.