Reviews for Broken
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
poor sammy ,,,,but me like this story ,think i got addicted to your storys.
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great fic.

Loved the 'Events at Madison's had shot that plan to hell...' Youch.

And Dean not sure what to say so he said simply "Thank-you"

Like that 'Dean decided to work on his tan instead.'

Nice job, T.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
A really emotional story and I love it :-). Poor sam, madison's dead must be really hard for him. He feels in love with that girl, opened his heart for her and than she dies. This must be so horrible. I had tears in the eyes, when I read, this story, for example when sam said: "Everybody around me dies". I also really liked it that dean took care of his brother, comforted him. This was a really great story, please write another one like that :-)

yours cain
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
One of my least favorite episodes, but this is one of the best tags I've seen. The mess that Sam had to have been after those events shouldn't be glossed over and you've done an amazing job examining that time.

A "regular" death of a loved one isn't easy, but to have been the one to do it . . . That's agony beyond belief. It was hard on both brothers.

Excellently done. :)
annie200 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
You have a real gift for allowing the sightly truncated endings of some of the more emotional episodes to play out to a really satisfying conclusion. Several lump in throat moments here and some truly great lines:"Ignore. Pretend. Repress. Repeat." That about sums up the Winchester way.

Thanks for this.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Ha ha ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hey!

Wow this is such a good oneshot! You've managed to capture sam and Dean's emotions so perfectly! I was so heartbroken right along with Sam, muddled up with Dean and happy with the two brothers at the end!

What a ride! Thank you so much for sharing this!

You deserve another review! )

Funky.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Heart was the most painful ep ever, and this tag totally did it justice. I love it that you let Sam grieve, that you let him really grieve, and that you show Dean trying to be there for him, when it has to be so hard. The burning of Madison-that was hard for me, so I can only imagine the depth of Sam's emotions.

This fic represents what I love about fic-the deepening of things that the show gives us but rarely follows through on. And I utterly LOVE Sam's self-blame, wondering if it was his fault, and the reprobation he felt for sleeping with her at all. Of course, the poor kid will probably NEVER enter a relationship again, because the poor thing is now scarred for life-as if he wasn't already.

Anyway, good stuff :)
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
omg! this was absolutely wonderful! what a heartwrenching-and honest-coda to "heart". i really loved this. you captured sam's pain so well. and you tied it in to the next ep! :-D

this was just perfect. thank you so much!

a perfect dose of limp!sam!

*high fives you*
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Excellent - best tag I've read yet. So lovely and long and detailed! I think you totally nailed how Sam would have been feeling and how long it too him to begin to get over it, and I loved the way Dean looked after him and just gave him time. Tons more I could say about the detail, but suffice it to say I loved it!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Great tag. Such an awesome episode - so rich and emotional and such a pivitol moment for Sam - both boys actually. You really captured all of those things and gave them hope at the end. Somehow they manage to move on and of course they can't show that in the series, so it's great that we can read about them in well written fic. Thank you.
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was such a good view on how Sam would have been after having to kill Madison. And Dean was so spot on in taking care of his little brother. The moment at the end with the picture was so sweet. Then such a nice segue into the idea of the next episode.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
WOW I could so envision Sam going through all of those emotions and trying to pull him self together. I could also see Dean acting just the way you wrote it. Fantastic story!
EFW chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was great. Well written and filled with wonderful details. Thanks for taking the time to write it (and post).
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Great story - it was sweet and sad. The ending is perfect.