Reviews for Devotion
iMissa chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Happy birthday, hun!

Well, this story IS rather deep (and with just a touch of angst) and is utterly perfect, but thats pretty unsurprising, since it's coming from you. I feel bad for Sakura; I mean, she's been dating him for a year and they barely act like they're together. Uh, ouch. I've gotten more action with a guy in a week than she's gotten with Sasuke in a YEAR. Then again, this is Sasuke we're talking about, and he's never been one for closeness, now has he?

Still loved it, though . Can't wait for the next update!
whispere chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is very good. It's deep and meaningful and ironic in all the right places. I like it. Great job, and Happy Birthday! D
bo0bahh chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. This is great! Continue on, and have a happy happy birthday!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I loved it, and I've hardcore missed your writing, dear.
une valentine chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw! That was really sad. I hope you continue this so we can get a resolution or something. Happy ending, maybe? :D
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I think you captured the essence of the Sasusaku relationship really well. She's always giving and tolerant and soaking up abuse, and he's the cold rejecter. No angst warning though, so I assume this will have a happy ending at least for Sakura?
rolls chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hmm, this is deep - well deeper than your other stories. I love your Naruto stories. Update soon. Happy b-day too! )
Drowningxxdream chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
is this a one-shot? because this is can be good for a series too! but it was really good! _
saim chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
How very interesting. it's so sad but it's true. i love the depth of it all. the whole time i was thinking 'poor saku-chan', but at the same i was like 'what did you exepect?' i really hope ino's right and he DOES fall for her. You know, although i prefer sasusaku fluff, in NEED it to stay in character. you made this pretty fluff-less, but just the way it may end up if sasuke doesn't straited up and learn sakura is his life. Sheesh...anyway, i really needed a good read like this. please update soon? this chapter left me way hungry for more.

p.s. Happy Birthday!
nickygirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
this is really really good. it really is. i like the whole idea of it. i can't wait for the update.

love always