Reviews for Devotion
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Is this a one shot? Or is it going to be a chapter story, i know you said a short story, but nvm. haha, im just easily confused.

Anyway.

I really liked this (obviously, im reviewing it) Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is actually believable and if it were placed like this in the comics it wouldnt be oc at all.

I felt that the last sentence of each section of this first chapter left insight to her feelings, it was breif and not trying to place too much detail but let you in enough to get the point.

Even if it came out differently then you wanted, i think that its the start to a really good story, a sassuk relationship written in a different light.

love it! xx
olliebird113 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Pretty cool. I liked it a lot.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I vaguely remember reading this somewhere. Perhaps on your LJ. Excellent as always. Not too over-the-top dramatic but enough to understand what's going on.
iMissa chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Happy birthday, hun!

Well, this story IS rather deep (and with just a touch of angst) and is utterly perfect, but thats pretty unsurprising, since it's coming from you. I feel bad for Sakura; I mean, she's been dating him for a year and they barely act like they're together. Uh, ouch. I've gotten more action with a guy in a week than she's gotten with Sasuke in a YEAR. Then again, this is Sasuke we're talking about, and he's never been one for closeness, now has he?

Still loved it, though . Can't wait for the next update!
whispere chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is very good. It's deep and meaningful and ironic in all the right places. I like it. Great job, and Happy Birthday! D
bo0bahh chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. This is great! Continue on, and have a happy happy birthday!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I loved it, and I've hardcore missed your writing, dear.
une valentine chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Aw! That was really sad. I hope you continue this so we can get a resolution or something. Happy ending, maybe? :D
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I think you captured the essence of the Sasusaku relationship really well. She's always giving and tolerant and soaking up abuse, and he's the cold rejecter. No angst warning though, so I assume this will have a happy ending at least for Sakura?
rolls chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hmm, this is deep - well deeper than your other stories. I love your Naruto stories. Update soon. Happy b-day too! )
Drowningxxdream chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
is this a one-shot? because this is can be good for a series too! but it was really good! _
saim chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
How very interesting. it's so sad but it's true. i love the depth of it all. the whole time i was thinking 'poor saku-chan', but at the same i was like 'what did you exepect?' i really hope ino's right and he DOES fall for her. You know, although i prefer sasusaku fluff, in NEED it to stay in character. you made this pretty fluff-less, but just the way it may end up if sasuke doesn't straited up and learn sakura is his life. Sheesh...anyway, i really needed a good read like this. please update soon? this chapter left me way hungry for more.

p.s. Happy Birthday!
nickygirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
this is really really good. it really is. i like the whole idea of it. i can't wait for the update.

love always