Reviews for Doctor Doctor
Belladonna88 chapter 1 . 7/9
The prologue was very eye-catching, and the chapter start is interesting and well paced. It's also refreshing that you don't put prejudice against each character, such as Snape's recommendation of Harry, and Hermoine and Ron's fellowship under Draco. As I've just finished reading your "Harry and the Chocolate Factory" (also a note-worthy twist from the original novel I have to commend), I wanted to read more on and see how well you can spin and weave romance, mystery, humor and wit into this piece. I can't wait for further progress with the story, so please continue writing and bringing your avid readers more update.
Dr Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved the beginning, it was very intising, and eye catching. You need to give us chapter 3, I'll be waiting.
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
oh i like this especially the fist chapter i love it i cant wait till you submit more -
anime-lover93 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
ur story is really intresting right now...! )
Momochuu chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Ah I knew it reminded me of something. House! I love that show. Malfoy kindof like House though House is little more...odd. Great chapter!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
:O Wha? *looks around*shocked* DON'T DIE! Nice chapter!
Merrymow chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Serser chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
haha, that was...refreshing, there's a bit of OOCness but not enough to make it horrible. i like it! hope you can update soon!
Ookami Fuu chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
OMG! I simply INSIST that you would update soon!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I wonder why does harry vomit blood in 1st chapter...

UPDATE
rekahneko chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Wonderful start to a story!

I love the setting, Draco's attitude, and Harry's irrepressible charm and confidence.

(-:
White Mask Black Eyes chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
I love House! I was thinking of Hermione as Cameron while I was reading about her taking the long patient histories. I can't wait for you to update! Please update soon!

WMBE
Koruyuha chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Ooh the prologue was intriguing. Voldemort into biological warfare now...? Nice. XD And go Harry! Rock Malfoy's socks off!
lampshadesrgreat chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
that IS AWESOME! i really love this story. It's really great. I can't wait for more. BE HAPPY! BECAUSE HAPPY LEADS TO MORE STORY!
Moonylovesme chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I loveth the fic so far. Very House-like ;P but still pwnsome.

I like the dialouge and how you portray the characters.

House episdoe last night excellent as ususal btw. A little weird, but good.