Reviews for Everybody Loves Hyoutei
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it
G.O.B chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well excuse me but I. LOVE HIYOSHI!
Avalee Cree chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Poor, poor Hiyoshi. I think I have a new found respect for you guys because…well, how many fan fiction writers can make a person pity poor ‘ol Hiyoshi? That’s right, only you. (Well, as for as I can tell anyway).

Geez your stories are invading my favourite stories section. Haha.

P.S. Technically, since Hiyoshi IS a student from Hyoutei and is a member of the tennis team, he’s unofficially and unknowingly getting some love from outsiders who love Hyoutei. As for the Hyoytei students themselves, like Jirou, well…I’ll admit he’s not getting any love.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I totally agree. Hiyoshi needs a lot more love. Amusing little fic, but sad because this is actually realistic.
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yes, Hiyoshi is always left out... I have a soft spot for unimportant characters, so I pretty much favour him...
mypotofgold chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
kakaka! That was Funny!

Hiyoshi is left behind... and no one noticed...

Poor Him
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Ah, poor Hiyoshi! I didn't even remember who he was when I first started reading but I had to laugh as I was reading through the fic. Lol.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
xD Poor Hiyoshi! Took the regulars a while to miss him!

PT
seductive-love chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love Hyoutei too, but I don't like Hiyoshi. Haha! This is so funny, I love how you make everyone laugh. Jirou and Atobe FTW!
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
*sobs* POOR HIYOSHI. I SHALL AVENGE HIM.
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
lawl... If I could remeber who this Hiyoshi was I would feel sorry for him, I'm sure of that. -shot- No, seriously... he's the first Hyotei regular whose name I could remeber. Probably because he played Ryoma... :D

lyk ZOMG your making fun of science museums!1! : I used to like them ...when I was liek six or seven. But they were great back then!

"Whence they got back to the school, they immediately took to the tennis courts."

Is 'whence' really the correct word there? And...maybe there should be an 'off' after the took. .x

But I don't know... I'm kind of uneducated in the vast variety of meaning "take" can have...

I'm kind of uneducated in general and I think you wouldn't read this anyway as I'm ranting too much again and you probably won't have the time to correct anything anyway if there even is a mistake.
Kw n-sn chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Fun!
Aikan-4242564 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
LOL. I guess Hiyoshi's one of those too-plain-to-be-noticed kinda guy. Good fic
shr0omx3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
aw.. poor hiyoshi D
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw, poor Hiyoshi! . I would never forget him! He's too awesome... but very um-nessasary. lol He had to hitch hike home, seriously, poor guy.