Reviews for Never
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This story gave me the sniffles. I love the fact that Raven became someone who writes books for children in order to help them understand the issues that they might have.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very nice. I loved how Raven found not only her lost childhood, but became a whole and complete person with that all so important missing puzzle piece completing the mosaic of who she is. And once she did that, she was able to help her dearest friend mend his broken heart, and in the process found her soul mate.

Well done.
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was squeal-into-your-pillow adorable, and I just finished doing just that. Your writing is awesome and this story cheered me up so much. Thank you :)
social-architecture chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so lovely! Oh my goodness, it was written so well and just really great!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sweetly, seductively beautiful. The authors you mention sent my memory into overdrive. I have read most of them, and may need to become familiar again with the rest. My chronological childhood is long, long dormant, with children of my own on the cusp of adulthood, but if you work it just right, you never actually have to Grow Up.

I believe now that it is a moral imperative for me to read everything else you've written.
StardustRudie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I LOVED this story. I remembered reading most of the authors mentioned in my own childhood and it made me want to dust them all off and read them again!

The way you wrote Raven making the transition from adult to child and back to adult was VERY well done.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
The end was kind of abrupt, because suddenly she was Raven Logan, Beast Boy's wife and an author.
But it was very good! :)
SkilletFan000 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Brilliant story. Very nicely written with good vocabulary and easy-to-read layout. I especially like the quiet way each thing happens, the little activities with the other Titans, along with Beast Boy's 1001 second chances. And the way you implied little childish quirks in Raven's usually monotonous behavior, without saying outright that 'she did such and such' (example: her tea) was very enjoyable. I also liked how it was not overly romantic. You got the point across very well in the last sentences, without the usual mushiness-to date-to marriage...and so on. Quiet romance is a good break from the other, in-the-face romance at the end of some stories. It fit much better with Raven's character. Good job. I look forward to seeing more of you exceptional writing in the future.

-SkilletFan0
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I was looking for something engaging and thought-provoking to read... I found it! This story was really well done. I really enjoyed how you stringed together the course of events after the defeat of the Brotherhood of Evil and wove it into the fabric of your story. It provided a sense of continuity from the series, which I found particularly attractive.

While I will not go so far as to say I recognized all of the authors that you mentioned, I noticed a number of them (some of whom are among my favorites.) I felt that it was a very logical connection to make (between Raven and relating things to literature) as she spends much of her time reading. I felt that this story says quite a bit about how literature can help an individual; in Raven's case, she finds herself and reaches a level of self-actualization, which is truly invaluable.

Your writing (as I expected) was very well-done. Your style is very fluid, and your tone is soothing throughout. It was a great pleasure to read this piece! It is always a pleasure to come across an author who puts a great deal of thought into their work; it makes reading all the more enjoyable! Great Job!
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You have got to be the most talented writer who's work I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. Your stories are so delightfully depressing and at the same time deeply poetic. Really great stuff, thanks for writing it _
Whtwlf chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was an amazing read. I love your writing and I hope to see more of it in the future.
NefariousDrO chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This has been a real joy to read. The narrative is poetic, almost dream-like, fluid and the only word to use I can think of is "warm". It put a lump in my throat, made me both happy and sad, wanting to cry while still smiling. In short: it was beautiful. Sorry I'm not a member here, and I generally don't include my emails in reviews, but I thought you deserved to know that I loved this story, and I'm going to read it again. Thank you.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Bravo! Loved it!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really enjoyed reading your story. I was very impressed with how you told the reader how things turned out with just a few words in the last sentence.
azarielthebladed chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really, REALLY liked this. Your writing is superb, both in form and essence. I continue to enjoy your work.