Reviews for Graduate Work
ReDish chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
lovely!
Subrisii chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was an awesome story. Great job!
StarTrekFan83 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very nicely written. I enjoyed your vocabulary as it was broad, but not over the top. Awesome writing!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Delightful!
Joy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
You are a very good writer. Though i don't think Hermione would know if Sevie wanted to kiss her or not, she's not that much of a flirt. not bad.
VaMpIrAn LoVer chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
review dance eh? well how could i not review with something like that!, i liked it..i was sweet and u kept severus mostly in character unlike most...all out 8\10 very nice

u couldnt at all read on of mine n review now could u? soz im just desperate
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like it. Good stuff.
quik-wit chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
cute
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Fresh, dried or fricasseed! LOL

It has been a while since I read something with a plot as uncomplicated as this one, but I sincerely loved it all the way through. I like your humour too, especially that one line, and the way you write both Severus' and Hermione's thoughts and lines is totally perfect.

I'm off to look for more of your stuff.

Cheers,

Sara.
Lithium Choker chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very atmospheric. Maybe it's just my love for Heathcliff but the situation suited him well.

Have a virtual cookie.
amsev chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Lovely. I saw them walking on the moor, in their dark robes, amongst the beautiful, yet sometimes dangerous, wild flowers. The heat was just waiting to happen.
Verdenia chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Yay! ;D

I came over to see if it was viewable, and it is! Very cute fic!

I especially loved:

"arms that were, if not wide open, at least somewhat ajar."

Hee! Good times!
Marionette chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I don't even really like SS/HG, and I thought that was adorable. :)
green eyed goddess532 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Lovve it sweet and cute and funny with a sweet plot! great job! love the ending line hahah
swim freak 9000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Well written, but HG SS is just...disturbing. Well, there you go. *waits for review dance*