Reviews for Tears for a Devil
honoradele chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

Did Kim deliberately try to kill Shego? Was the guards warning to Drakken a part of a ploy on someone's part to get Kim to do what she did?

Thank you for not reviving Shego, it would have spoiled the story.

I would like to read what comes next.
Reader101w chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Excellent story,

Great work on having two lines run simultaneously, slowly giving away information and keeping the reader very curious.

How Kim, and Drakken, and all the others dealt with it was greatly worked out.

keep up the good writing,

Rye-bread chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Kim's farewell to Shego ("Enjoy Valhalla") reminded me of something I read months ago. It all ties in with a warrior's honor, St. Augustine's just war, C. 's idea of the Christian knight, the chivalrous man-at-arms defending the weak, and the movie "Patton". I can throw in Horatio defending the bridge over the Tiber, and Cinncinnatus, and you will know exactly what I mean.

It sort of sums up the mood your story left me with.

Then out spake brave Horatius, / The Captain of the Gate: / "To every man upon this earth / Death cometh soon or late, / And how can man die better / Than facing fearful odds, / For the ashes of hs his fathers,/ And the temples of his Gods?"

Thomas Babington Macaulay
Lady Rhetorica chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Intrigued by your "Mr. Wizard" cover page, and your little boy is a cutey-pie.

About the story, "Tears," I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Drakken's comment about Generation Blab-brilliant.

What I appreciated about the story was some of the psychological depth of the characters facing the consequences of their actions: death, guilt, regret. Drakken and Shego are among the more complex baddies (for cartoons), and as your fanfic bio states, Kim has her own flaws. Makes for a terrific mix. I've read very few KP fanfics that convey those elements as well as "Tears."

Look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
IceAngel1119 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Amazing story! Loved the Valhalla line, perfect for Shego.
MrDrP chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
In three short chapters you've created a very rich little universe. Not an easy thing to do, but you did it well.

As I finished this, I was left with mixed feelings as to whether I'd like to see more. The story is indeed complete. Yet I also would like to have seen what became of this Kim, how she healed, how those around her helped her, and what she chose to do viz. her hero work now that she has indeed passed a point of no return.
aedan cameron chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Wow, this story is truely an emotional rollercoaster, at least the downward side of it until the letter that Dr. Director wrote. It was pretty deep and brought a tear to my eye. Well done.

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Very good work! The melding of two story lines, the present, and backwards through what lead up to this moment.

Darkness ripped through Kim from this mission and nothing could be done by those who loved her to help her. Honorably, she sent Shego off and started healing her own soul. Now to gain more from her loved ones.

Good tale!

CastaS chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
i enjoyed the story, great one.
TimeCougar chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
How sad... it made me cry. I LOVE your work. I don't think that the 'line' would have made the difference, here. What is a Discombobulator? Could you expain that to me?
mkusenagi2 chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
I LOVED this! Your story's style ROCKS! Gotta dig through the pile now.

Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Wow. That was incredible. Valhala, welcome your daughter home.

Will Kim ever be able to play "the game" again? Will she ever want to? And can Rufus help Ron understand why KP had to do this alone?

This story could lead to some very dark KP fics. I better get a flashlight to see where this path leads.
Tragic warrior chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Overall a good story. At least Shego was able to have peace in death and Drakken was granted one last wish. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
Tragic warrior chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
"Enjoy Valhalla, Shego" Great line. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Sad beginning. I wonder what will happen to Kim's mental state after what happened. Nice chapter.