Reviews for Amore Segreto
ElizabethDarcy chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
OMG you are killing me! Your story is so amazing, and I can't wait to hear the rest, but looking at the dates, you haven't updated in a long time. Let me tell you this-your story is GREAT and you absolutely CANNOT abandon it! Please, please please please please please please please please update ! (If you couldn't tell, I like your story)
darcy84 chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Please continue the story! Love it! Please come back!
LilyGold23 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Redheaded Wench chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Don't rework it! It's great as it is! Just finish it! ... Where are my manners? Please? ;)
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
you should simply continue the story as it is and probably edit it after finishing it.
Terenthia chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
I'd recommend you finish it :). Its a lovely story, and sure, it has some flaws, but they aren't that bad. Its a good story, and worth finishing.
lady555 chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
great story. hope you continue
Raven Carmichael chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
Please finish the story as it is. You don't need to re-work it. Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next! )
Hoshiaiko chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
please finish it you can always write an other story later
suki2618 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
hey! this is an amazing story, please update again soon :-)
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 15 . 3/3/2011
I believe you should finish this first then if you want to rework it. I just want to see how this story ends. :)

Took me the day to read from the beginning up to here. Good story.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Please finish the story! I love it, I was so mad at you when you introduced Lord Aubrey! I thought you were going to let Lizzie marry him or something rather stupid thing! I love the little twist between Mary and Mr. Daniels. Please finish the story!
Avanell chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Great update, but said I already reviewed? Guess I read but sooo long ago ;) But great you're writing...I say just keep going :) Want more!
CourtneyCS chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Great story I hope you update soon
b chapter 15 . 2/9/2011