Reviews for One More Chance
commando666 chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
Not sure about X-Men evolution rogue but comic book rogue does speak French
sexyblossom08 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Rogue can speak french..
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
That was good! Very cute ending. I like how you worked out Remy's leaving, and made us wait for the answer. I would have liked to see Remy's reactions to what Logan had to say in the hotel. And there were a few cringe worthy homophone abuses in there, but I'm thinking maybe you just have an overly aggressive spell check. ; p

"it was your child’s powers that *aloud* you" (allowed)
JessicaFoxtrott chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
fanastically written me dear, loved every second of it, very witty ending, and that baby is a fighter no? just one thing, the only telepath that can move things with her mind too is Jean because she posesses telekinesis, though they are linked it is more common to have one without the other lol... look at old jess the smart arse,but otherwise 5 stars (Y)
allyg1990 chapter 15 . 12/14/2007
Great story, really well done.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
lol um did you notice this typo? "She fucked low and kicked out a leg..." LOL sorry, i needed to point that out. lol uhh you might wanna change that eh?

-ultimategammy91
Eleri Undomiel chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
OMW...this has to be the best ROMY story EVER! I love it, and it's going straight into my favorites! All the action scenes, no profanity, ah, life is good. :D;)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
Cool. You should have Colossus and Pyro join up with the X-men. :)

Anyway, I have a question. In this one, how old are the X-men? Like, you made it sound like Scott, Jean, and Storm were older and that Logan was younger. ?
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Ah goodie. Some new villians finally. :)
DJRyce chapter 15 . 6/5/2007
I was really surprised at how quickly this story went. I read it all in one go, and it didn't take that long. You found a really good balance between action and development, it was great pacing. I thought you were really creative with the elemental story and how Rogue's power worked- it's hard to do that with an OC. I noticed a few typos, but overall I thought it was a really fun, entertaining story. Nice job )
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Your story is very interesting so far, and your grammar is easily understood. (Which is always a welcome factor) Can't wait to read more. :)
SkyRogue chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
Aw. How cute!

Nice happy ending. I liked it.

Toodles!

-SkyRogue
SkyRogue chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
Woo! Nice story so far. I'm only on chapter 11, but right now is a good time for me to go to sleep, so I'll have to finish the rest sometime tomorrow. I will leave another review though!

Oh, I hope Rogue's baby will be ok!
SkyRogue chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
Ha ha ha ha you have a major type on chapter 8...

"She fucked low and kicked out a leg..."

I'll let you know I burst out laughing when I read it...

Good story so far! I'll reveiw again once I finish getting caught up.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 15 . 4/12/2007
that was bloody fantastic! though the slitting of the wrists was a little...disturbing..lol but apart from that it was brilliant!

-ultimategammy91