Reviews for This Heart
MerDer on the Orient Express chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
WOW this is one of the best Grey's fanfics I have read so far in terms of style and conventions. The characters all say things that I can imagine them saying in real life. Great Job
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
aww so cute
br097am chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
yay! great story! loves it. i like the thought of ders marrow in mer. it makes them conected! great idea
smashing1900 chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
This was just so beautiful. Thanks for writing it
myeyesareasblueastheocean chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
i loved it!
Speakfire chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
First off, this story is very good. I think it's got a little bit too much screaming/shouting in it (I've never heard Meredith or Derek scream in the show) but you've done an awesome job of conveying the characters well, especially of Dr. Bailey. I smiled when you had her light into Meredith. Everyone can use a Dr. Bailey smackdown at some point in their lives. I found your swapping between 2 character's first person perspective confusing initially but now 7 chapters in I've pretty much adjusted.

I just wanted to let you know that to get into the bone marrow donor registry, no blood is taken as far as I know. It's actually just a q-tip mouth swab a la CSI. Unless they do it two ways, that's how they did it when I was added to the registry 3 years ago here in Alabama, and they're doing a marrow test drive at my work this week, doing mouth swabs there as well.
hotbritt5000 chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
Amazing Story, Well Done.
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
you're stories amaze me. and i hope you find time to update or start a new one or something!

keep up the good work.
kallie chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
I REALLY like this. Like, a lot. I feel awful for Addison, though. I know I'm quite a few chapters behind where you are now, but I feel like Derek should be a little remorseful, you know? For being such an asshole to her... anyway, I really really really love the seventeen-year-old derek's point of view on everything. its a really good way to conclude the sections.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Aw that's adorable :)
Caterpillar07 chapter 11 . 7/27/2007
This was great you did an outstanding job writing this. I was hoping for this kind of wedding on GA but we know now it is'nt going to happen now.
SeriouslyGrey chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
I just caught up. I haven't really finished reading but i want to review this chapter. I loved the confrotation. I just want for once to see her stick up for herself and stop being so wea when it comes to Derek. I would love to see this when in the show. Thanx
dreamergirl2008 chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
*pitiful sigh* I love weddings, unless I'm in them of course, but you did a wonderful job. I did enjoy this story because I can relate to it a lot. I'm a constant optimist, so this was a wonderfully optimistic way to end a story!
MeredithGreyPotter1 chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
Hmm... tis I! I am reviewing since my net has been out for ages and I haven't been able to read or review much of anything... now, it's back! Woohoo. ha.

Anyway...

This is a general review of the past few chapters that I've missed reviewing. You could also say it's a general review of the fic. Thos were some flippin' awesome chapters and that was one flippin' awesome fic. I mean it. Never has a fic got me hooked that quickly within the first two chapters and never have I cried, laughed, smiled, yelled, or squeeled with glee in my history class while reading things that are less than squeelable so much. Well, with the exception of my own fics of course. Insert cheesey, over self-confident grin HERE, lol.

But yes. I absolutely adored this fic. You might have guessed that at some point along the way... just wanted to make sure, haha. I LOVED the whole double wedding thing. The last two chapters were just so deliciously... erm... lets go with yummy, for lack of a better word, lol. Like seriously... just wow...

Hell, I can't even begin to describe how much I loved the fic and the chapters that my stupid , or rather lack of, made it impossible for me to review for. So really, all this has just been one big rambling I-LOVE-YOU-YOU'RE-THE-GREATEST-WRITER-EVER-I-LOVED-THIS-STORY-KEEP-UP-THE-GREAT-WORK-CAN'T-WAIT-TO-READ-MORE-OF-YOUR-WORK note.

Teehee. Enjoy your summer however it may be spent, and I'll see ya around!

Ta-ta for now!
fee-kh chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
YES! I love it when authors shove Derek's actions in his face. The writer's on the show are much too nice to him most of the time.

Loving this fic by the way, but I have to ask. You know you have her friends finding out she has AML in the last chapter and then at the beginning of this one, they all act like they only just found out. Especially Karev. Sent me out of rhythm for a moment.