Reviews for Tattoo
Red Reaper88 chapter 23 . 12/10/2017
Amazing story
KieraTDG chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Awe.I thought that was beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
konohagakure * just thought u wanted to know :3
poisen chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Ok, i totally get that Sakura is traumatized. I get that she needs comfort and is probably not thinking fully. I also understand that according to the situation (her being raped and all) this is highly inappropriate. But what a whore. This Constitutes as cheating.
thetys chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Ahh! This story is addicting! The review is a little late, but I love your writing; filled with emotion and still slightly sarcastic. You have a wonderful mastery of grammar, and a great vocabulary. The cliffhangers aren't tomato throwing inducing. In fact they're very well placed. Keep wringing stories, they're great!

Thetys
HiHi-Ai chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
You have a beautiful way with words.
HiHi-Ai chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Yay! Spacing between scene changes!

Boo! OOC-ness.

Though it was entertaining.
HiHi-Ai chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Comas are a beautiful thing when put in the right places.

Getting some OOC moments in there huh?
HiHi-Ai chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
'pupil of mine' makes me smile.

you should put parts or some sort of spacing between the changing of scenes, it's weird to just switch off settings suddenly without any indication.

Be carefull when switching from past tense to present tense, using both tenses in the same sentence is bad grammar.

I like where this is going though i want to see some of Neji's views on his and Sakura's fake relationship.

The amount of writing in this is good, not too much or too little. It's perfect.
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
This was a good story. I disliked that Sasuke was evil, but it sometimes is necessary for the plot. I do love my NejixSaku pairing though. Good job!
Mrz.Hitsugaya chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
Omg!

this has been the best story i have read.. EVER!

it is super good :)

continue doing the awesome work (:

wooow i'm not even a saukraxneji fan but i freakin love this!

you should make more stories :D

awesome job
Ren Mizuki chapter 23 . 12/3/2009
This entire story was truly amazing. All your works are amazing! I only wish that there were more to read. Sadly, I must wait till you become active again.

I am not a total fan of NejiSaku, but this story has pipes my interest and made me a believer. Thankyou for opening thr possibilities up for me.

Please, do write more.

Arigato gozimas!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
what going to happen next
XSilentxAngelX chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
i love your writing please its really interesting. and, thank you.
Hatake Sienna chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
yay loved the ending. See I told you I would :P Wait so Sasuke did get executed then? o.O just want to clarify