Reviews for Take Me Away
Captain Pihkal chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, its great!

Real good story!
kaitlyn143 chapter 22 . 10/18/2007
thats really good. you should write a sequal
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
awsome
slappywhite chapter 22 . 5/30/2007
Hey Bud, just thought I would drop another couple of comments. I am so happy to see that you completed the story, and even though I got a sneak peak...lol...thanks by the way, you did an awesome good of writing this fic and it was detailed yet, you still left something up to the imagination. It is to bad that there isn't more reviews on this story because it's a great one! You managed to keep the characters true to their personalities wish again, I still say is definitely a MAJOR PLUS! You better not go into retirement yet my friend...I am expecting MORE fics from you in the near future. Short or long, it don't matter, I'll read them all!

Peace Out my friend
Astarcsi chapter 19 . 5/9/2007
I still can't believe you haven't got more reviews for this. Well I love it anyway. I sense a Super Nick to the rescue! Da da da da!
Astarcsi chapter 16 . 5/2/2007
I can't believe you haven't got more reviews for this. This is a fantastic story, which has a huge plus point to it as I usually can't stand original characters, yet I love Eve. Keep going.
Manavie chapter 15 . 4/26/2007
Hey you got a cool story there. I can't believe how I didn't see it before.I had my exams & missed a lot here. I hope Eve will be ok. Poor Greggo. Update soon and keep up the good work.
willowtree16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Is this story going to be slash?
slappywhite chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hey there, yer doin' a wonderful job, thus far on your story! It seems to be well written and consistant(stickin to a stroy outline). Now I am no critic, but I have found it very easy to follow and its enjoyable to read...I can't wait to see what happens next, and I love how you have provided your own view of poor gregs civil suit. Another thing is, you are keeping the story on a realistic point of view. None of these far fetched, crazy ideas!

*gives a thumbs up*