Reviews for TOMORROW
Chibi-Lill chapter 53 . 4/15
I was a bit skeptical at first but I must admit that I've read your story twice already ! I love your take on the characters. The only thing that doesn't sit so well with me is Scarlett begging Rhett to come back and attempting to kill herself. In my opinion, Scarlett is a survivor and a fighter and she didn't beg Rhett at the end of GWTW. Nevertheless, one can imagine that her late discovery of her love might change her and drive her to these extremities.
I have really loved your Ella and your Scarlett Darcy. Ella has Scarlett's fire in her and the way her own progression mirrors Scarlett's own was really fascinating. She learns through hardships more clearly than Scarlett did and growns into a strong and kind lady of sort. Kin is, in his own fashion, a much better husband than Rhett ever was to Scarlett ! He is an interesting man. I had figured he was Rhett's son early on but I suppose it was intended. I must say that I am much happier for them than I am for Rhett and Scarlett ! After being able to rise once again with Dr. Darcy's help, I think I would have liked a Scarlett happy on her own. Everyone keeps saying how mean Scarlett was to Rhett but IMO he is as much, if not more, at fault in the failure of their marriage. She made it clear she didn't love him when they married and yet he kept expecting this from her. But you've made her grow independent and free, happy of sort even without Rhett, and combined with Rhett having made amends, that might be a sound basis for their renewed relationship ! Thank you very much for this story, which is one of the most interesting takes of post-GWTW fanfics that I've read ! :)
Love both of your GWTW stories, I hope you write another some day.
Archergirl78 chapter 53 . 9/27/2015
I almost stopped reading this after the first two chapters because I couldn't fathom a GWTW without Scarlett. But I didn't and I'm very glad. I adore your Ella and Kin and this quickly became one of my all time favorite GWTW 'sequels'. Fabulous work.
lostrocket chapter 53 . 2/7/2015
I really lost it when you got to the Scarlett chapters and I don't think I stopped crying until the end. This was a fantastic story. I enjoyed the little similarities from the novel, and to Scarlett, that you slipped in for Ella. This was a great GWTW story and also a fun Western.
lostrocket chapter 9 . 2/7/2015
This story is messed up, your interpretation of these characters is twisted, you've ruined everyone's lives; it's absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and I can't stop reading it.
starlite22 chapter 53 . 11/19/2014
Wasn't sure wether to read this story or not as it wasn't a Rhett Scarlett story, but it lovely, beautifuly written, glad Scarlet found a good husband and built a life for self. Pleased she found her daughter again. shame Wade wanted nothing to do with her or Ella. Wonder became if Sur, can imagine Scarlett being made when she finds out how Sue treated her children so badly.
One with the Wind chapter 53 . 7/5/2014
This was not what I was expecting this story to be about. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed this the whole way through. I would have loved to have seen more of ella x kin relationship though!
Whillenwolf chapter 52 . 3/1/2014
I read this a couple years back but upon re-reading it, have realised just how wonderful it remains. :) Thanks for writing such agreeable stories.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 53 . 7/13/2013
I am so sad that this is over! But what a wonderful, beautiful story it was! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I think all other GWGT stories will be dull by comparison, now. You captured the original characters so perfectly and created your own that the audience loved. Fantastic work, truly!
Firth'sDarcy chapter 52 . 7/13/2013
Scarlett knew Kin was Rhett's son? That shocked me. This is such a magnificent story, I almost don't want to read the last chapter just so it wouldn't be "done".
Firth'sDarcy chapter 51 . 7/13/2013
Kin is his father's child; thank goodness Ella has a better ability to read people than Scarlett did.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 50 . 7/13/2013
That was brilliant of you. I so love Ella's forgiving nature. She clearly got that from Melly. How did George die, anyway?
Firth'sDarcy chapter 49 . 7/13/2013
It's so sad to read that Scarlett still loves and misses Rhett. But, I'm happy she finally got another child, like she wanted.
Firth'sDarcy chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
I'm deliriously happy for Scarlett! The poor woman has been beaten down time and again by Atlanta and Rhett. I'm soi glad she escapes all that in your story!

I'm also so sad there are only 5 more chapters left! What am I to do when this is over?
Firth'sDarcy chapter 47 . 7/13/2013
I'm surprised and happy that Scarlett recognized Rhett"s game. Did he go looking for her before Ella disappeared? I don't remember him visiting Desmeraux while he was asking about her "discreetly".

I really love George. Is he modelled after Darcy from P&P? He doesn't seem nearly as prideful. :p