Reviews for Fractured Sun
veryfineautumn4869 chapter 28 . 6/28
dude, how do you write this? must be the most hilarious fanfic ive ever read. i love it! i love temari especially. she is sooooo awesome. and she and kibas relationship is sooo cute. and jealous shikamaru is too much for me. *faintsshikamarusdiehardfan* anyway, thanks for the deep messages of the story. make sure to love one another no matter what. the decreesargh the decreesi love it. every chapter i read reminds me of my own band of friends (meohanasquad!). the hilarity and fun are mostly like this family (minus the sex and making outs) and i can almost see my friends in every character (me being temari i guess cause my mouth is never shut). anyway, thanks for writing this beautiful fanfiction and i hope you would continue to create this inspiring pieces. kay, need to brainstorm. ciao!
ViviAliasTobi chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
you should write more about kankuro! i love that guy! he and kiba make a great guy couple /
and he seems to love murphy's law 3
ViviAliasTobi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
oh..did i ever mention i hate sasuke?
well...i do!
stop being a pussy and thank naruto for fucking breathing the same air as you you lil piece of rotten shit!
AK10X chapter 28 . 1/29/2012
wow i luved this fic! its awesome! XD heh tho Sasuke was a bit annoyin with his mood swings but thaz alright, lol hope ya make a third part pls, it would b so kewl if ya did, well thanks anyways, _ great fic!
scarylolita chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
poor sasuke ~ his relationship with naruto was so complicated!

great story! i really fucking loved temari. she was too funny!
bbb136 chapter 28 . 12/31/2010
Your writing is insane. O.o

I mean wow though, your style is so... Erm... crackish? :P but it's so funny, so random and really works! You can't help but like it, though if any other author had tried to write in a similar style it would just have sounded baaad.

:D Yays for you!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 28 . 11/22/2010
amazing. i love your story. i wish you would continue it, i would still read it even if there was no main problem -puppy eyes- it's soo addicting!
readingReality chapter 28 . 4/29/2010
that was aweosme
Scylla and Charybdis chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What's syphilius?

Wah! *glomps*
chocolatebubbles chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
Wow, Both this and Road trip were beautifully written. You really are a f*cking amazing author :D

Your story lines are always great and I hope you write another third story to go with this. I would love to see Temari being a mother, and Sasuke getting through this with Naruto beside him. Wait...you wrote this like two years ago...right? OMG I'm checking if there is a third right now! And if there isn't I'll cry :( So please,let there be a third one and have an awesome year,life whatever...just keep writing for all your fans sake!
Anonymous muahahaha chapter 21 . 3/1/2010
Hey, I live in Portland...
Dhrghrghryn chapter 28 . 1/18/2010
Aww Poow Sasu-chan...

Can't wait for installment three.. (if its not already done and I'm simply insane...)
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
Man, I fucking need some toast after this emotional crap.

Beautiful story.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
My friend hates Temari and I'm considering showing her your stuff.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 4 . 8/20/2009