Reviews for Fractured Sun
Christina chapter 28 . 2/27
I'm really hoping that you, who should now be in their 20s, has gone over your past stories such as this one and can fully agree with me that they're pretty atrocious.

I had to skip the majority of the story to be honest. Sasuke was utterly annoying. As were several of the other characters.

The story was like one huge exposition to show how edgy you, the writer is. Continual references to all these different cultural and pop cultural things, the whole "I'm free and a socialist and pansexual and accept all things not normal cos look at me I'm special and listen to music noone else my generation does" etcetc.

Seriously. I can't lol.

So as I am posting this in 2018, I can only hope if you ever go back to writing that you've safely pulled your head out of your own ass. Or at least don't let it seep so much into your stories.
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 28 . 6/28/2016
dude, how do you write this? must be the most hilarious fanfic ive ever read. i love it! i love temari especially. she is sooooo awesome. and she and kibas relationship is sooo cute. and jealous shikamaru is too much for me. *faintsshikamarusdiehardfan* anyway, thanks for the deep messages of the story. make sure to love one another no matter what. the decreesargh the decreesi love it. every chapter i read reminds me of my own band of friends (meohanasquad!). the hilarity and fun are mostly like this family (minus the sex and making outs) and i can almost see my friends in every character (me being temari i guess cause my mouth is never shut). anyway, thanks for writing this beautiful fanfiction and i hope you would continue to create this inspiring pieces. kay, need to brainstorm. ciao!
ViviAliasTobi chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
you should write more about kankuro! i love that guy! he and kiba make a great guy couple /
and he seems to love murphy's law 3
ViviAliasTobi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
oh..did i ever mention i hate sasuke?
well...i do!
stop being a pussy and thank naruto for fucking breathing the same air as you you lil piece of rotten shit!
AK10X chapter 28 . 1/29/2012
wow i luved this fic! its awesome! XD heh tho Sasuke was a bit annoyin with his mood swings but thaz alright, lol hope ya make a third part pls, it would b so kewl if ya did, well thanks anyways, _ great fic!
scarylolita chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
poor sasuke ~ his relationship with naruto was so complicated!

great story! i really fucking loved temari. she was too funny!
bbb136 chapter 28 . 12/31/2010
Your writing is insane. O.o

I mean wow though, your style is so... Erm... crackish? :P but it's so funny, so random and really works! You can't help but like it, though if any other author had tried to write in a similar style it would just have sounded baaad.

:D Yays for you!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 28 . 11/22/2010
amazing. i love your story. i wish you would continue it, i would still read it even if there was no main problem -puppy eyes- it's soo addicting!
readingReality chapter 28 . 4/29/2010
that was aweosme
Scylla and Charybdis chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What's syphilius?

Wah! *glomps*
chocolatebubbles chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
Wow, Both this and Road trip were beautifully written. You really are a f*cking amazing author :D

Your story lines are always great and I hope you write another third story to go with this. I would love to see Temari being a mother, and Sasuke getting through this with Naruto beside him. Wait...you wrote this like two years ago...right? OMG I'm checking if there is a third right now! And if there isn't I'll cry :( So please,let there be a third one and have an awesome year,life whatever...just keep writing for all your fans sake!
Anonymous muahahaha chapter 21 . 3/1/2010
Hey, I live in Portland...
Dhrghrghryn chapter 28 . 1/18/2010
Aww Poow Sasu-chan...

Can't wait for installment three.. (if its not already done and I'm simply insane...)
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
Man, I fucking need some toast after this emotional crap.

Beautiful story.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
My friend hates Temari and I'm considering showing her your stuff.