Reviews for What If
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awwww soo sweet! :D Love your penname!
Arthur091 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
What can I say? Favorite one-shot of all time. Love how you don't push the romance and keep the good pace. Amazing work!
JNRWJ96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
you need to make story where Jess and Leslie get married or something. i would but i would cry the whole time thinking about the movie...(she says as she drifts off into a writers endless,crazy, mindless thought train...)
Kryptale chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I've read this multiple times now, but I haven't left a review. This is probably my second favorite Bridge to Terabithia fic, the first being "The Fatal Day" which is also one of yours.

I can't tell you how awesome this story is. It fleshes out their relationship in ways that I couldn't hope to achieve in my own writing. Despite all of the multi-chapter stories and the one shots out there right now, this sets the bar!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It's really brilliant. I enjoyed it immensley!
armoboy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hey

I really liked the story and the ending was really funny

hope u continue

Good luck writing!
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
nice, very touching. S.
Gero chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
so you share the desire for her to be alive huh? i could'nt stand it lol. i took a moment and thought about it... decided to say she simply got capture by the dark king... i think thats his name.. but yes very good one shot. i loved it
ExtremeWriter chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great story!

Now, about the author's note...

Okay, I really, really hate to say this, but more than enough people have written stories about Jess changing history. Second, it depends on how hard Leslie hit her head. Even if she hit her head so hard she went into a deep, long coma, there's still a chance that she could survive. The concussion didn't kill her, the drown did.

Anyway, great story!
GraciousHeart chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Totally, and completely loveable.

FAVORITE. )
Rogue-90 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I really Like this story you and MadTom are a real great help to me when it comes to brainstorming for new ideas on my next chapter I would be honored if you would review my story that I just posted a few hours ago, I could really user your feedback on it for I am at a loss as to what I should do with it. Back to the review I like this because it shows a close bond of friendship, shows just how much they care for and trust eachother. 9.5 out of 10 to you.
HPFreakStar chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I love this fic! It's my favorite BTT story out of all the ones that I've read. I love how you make them so close but don't emphasize on there being any romantic feelings. It seemed really real and believable, just how it should be.
musicalexpert chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Another good one! WHY DID LESLIE DIE?

yay-ness for the cuteness
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I like it. - It's cute and well-written and...just really good. D
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
LOVE IT! You write the most AMAZING BtT stories! Almost as good as the author herself!