Reviews for Sweet Revenge
kokoda2007 chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
Just finished - somehow I don't think I'm going to get all your fics read in the one setting.

Firstly, I have to say, your writing just got better and better as the story progressed. As a limp Sam fan I am amazed this fic passed my notice.

You didn't get nearly as many reviews as you should have, which I think was only because it was your first fic and nobody recognised your name.
kokoda2007 chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
I absolutely loved this chapter. Can't believe I haven't read this fic before.
kokoda2007 chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
As soon as John and Dean left Sam's bedside, I felt like screaming - NO! Don't leave him.

Making Sam even sicker - works for me.
kokoda2007 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
As this fic progresses, I'm amazed at how much better your writing gets. You've definitely hit your "zone". It flows really well and I love the way you've made Sam sick. I'm now totally engrossed in this story.

Moving right along to the next chapter...
kokoda2007 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
One of my favourite phrases - Dean calling Sam his "little brother."

Going to continue reading now.
exitlight chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
I think I love all of your work!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Loved it! especially the scene in the hospital between John and Sam. Sam seeing in Johns heart the love he(John) rarely showed and the pride John felt for his sons success in school and the life he could have had. The letter from John to the boys, awesome! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
This is getting good! Loving the alternate life of Sam. But poor Dean, he'll think of something I'm sure.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Hey Jen, just thought I'd weigh in. I likee. I know this has been out for a while but I'm just getting started. Poor Sammy all confused and weak. Poor Dean so worried. can't wait to read more.
ellynora chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Omg! I loved this story so much it was happy, sad, funny, scary. I think I went through just about every emotion. I loved the storyline it was very unique. You wrote the characters amazingly as always. I loved john! Which was so weird even if he made the wrong decision but he needed to do it so im loving him!

That note at the end was so lovely and sad at the same time. You have almost had me in tears in some points! You are a fab writer and I loved reading this story!

Love ya

Nicky x
ellynora chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
oh god that was so sad! I was listening to a sad song at the time aswell. I was nearly in tears again! I loved the fact sam got to see jess again how she was and they got to say good bye. So lovely I was worried that sam would have horrible memories of jess but he didn’t so im happy sad lol! He’s still alive! I was worried there aswell! Its been very tense though! Only one chapter to go :(

love Nicky x
ellynora chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Wow tense or what! Sammy! He’s going to be ok isn’t he? *Worries* poor dean he has been going through hell in this story. Im glad dean had finally found out and I don’t blane him for being mad a john. Dean has been looking out for sam his whole life and needs to know whats going on but I still liked sam and john having their own secret for a while. Lol!

Love Nicky x
ellynora chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Another fab chapter!

Oh im liking john so much, he is actually acting like a father for a change, so determined to keep sam in hospital but then giving to what sam needs. Not sure if I agree with his decision or not though you always leave me like this undecided lol. I can believe im actually liking him and I love the fact that its sam and john having a secret for once. Its great. Dean is going to be so mad when he finds out though!

The storyline is amazing how do you think of it. I loved the references to episodes I hate it when everything else is just forgotten.

Love Nicky x
ellynora chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Its getting better and better! So john has had the same experience before but it looks like sam is suffering more. If its true that this thing hasn’t had a feed since john I cant see it being in any hurry to give sam up! Im actually loving john at the moment he is taking some responsibility for a change and is realisng what hes missed out on.
ellynora chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Wow loving this story so much! Looks like john has had an experience of the same thing maybe with mary? Looks like sam is back but for how long? That part with Jessica was so heart wrenching it made me wanna cry cause im guessing its not real and never will be. Poor sam seeing what he could have that’s bound to do some damage and poor dean will probably have to do some damage control.

love Nicky x