Reviews for Hime
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/7
Coole ff. I hope you update this one.
Drac-frst chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
It's a really good start! Now if only there was even a possibility of you finishing it... 7 years, statistics say odds are low. ( Still, someone at Fukufics definitely remembers you and liked it too, or I wouldn't be here - I'd never find something this short and old with my search methods on this site. Of course if knowing there are still people out there that read and like your stuff maybe gets you writing again... well, I can hope.
shugokage chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Wow impressive story!
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This one really needs to be continued...
Very well written.
LordsFire chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
It is altogether too sad that you have stopped writing. It is *so* hard to find good character stories like this these days.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Lone Templar chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Very interesting so far. I hope you continue this, because it has me riveted to my chair waiting to see where you take this. Good work!
tuatara chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This was quite an effective setup for Ranma as Moon...King? (Future Setsuna did use the masculine pronoun, after all). It's surprisingly moving, as well. A shame it never really got going.
The only thing that kind of throws me is the (non-)treatment of Akane. She's certainly a presence here, though not exactly a character. And Nabiki's exchange with Kasumi was probably telgraphing your intentions here a little too clearly (that Ranma and Akane wouldn't makr it). But the bit about Ranma having all he could take? That goes both ways, yo. I don't know about you, but if I found my fiancee getting head in my bath from my archrival, I'd say a malleting might just be warranted. The fact that it was nonconsensual head wouldn't really serve as much of a mitigating factor.
Anyway, I definitely would have liked to read more of this dtory, but at least it was tasty appetizer. My compliments to the chef.
god of all chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Kithrin chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
interesting, but is that going to be all?
Megatyrant chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
This could be really good. If only you would update... *sigh*

Megatyrant out.
JustinD chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
wish you'd continue to update
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I just wandered across this story from another author's favorites, and wow was the end of this chapter moving. Very well, and believeably done.
Merme chapter 2 . 7/10/2009