Reviews for Survivor
SmartKoala chapter 4 . 8/28
Wonderfully written with so much emotion and depth. I cried so much I couldn't read through my tears half the time. Thank you for all your time and effort to give us these incredible stories!
TheSandyToadfish chapter 4 . 8/10
Shit. That messed me up real bad. Probably not the best story to read while eating lunch. I just bawled while eating fries and drinking a beer. Great story though.
Shani8 chapter 4 . 8/8
Aww... beautiful and bittersweet all at once. Thanks for writing this amazing story.

BRAVO!

Shani8 chapter 3 . 8/8
Luna and Ron are very cute together. I like her reaching out to him and telling him he's not alone. :)

Harry and Ron's goodbye was bittersweet, and I'm eager to read what happens next. Thanks as always for writing and sharing.

Shani8 chapter 2 . 8/8
Brilliant installment as always. I look forward to more with bated breath.

Well done!

Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/8
Aww... wonderfully written, although I was ready to cry where you ended it. I look forward to more.

Thanks a million for another round of amazing story-telling!

BRAVO!

ThatGuy chapter 4 . 8/7
I actually have a very interesting suggestion for a twist to the story. Imagine if, among Harry's things Ron inherits, is the time turner. He then uses it to somehow prevent this all from happening.
EraEon chapter 4 . 7/26
I don't even know what to say. I'm blinking through my tears to find the letters to write this...this story had me sobbing before chapter one ended. I continued to cry to its end. I wanted to stop reading this because I couldn't read what Harry was going through but I had to...you're an amazing writer that with a few words cause an outpour of emotion. I absolutely love this story. It's the best HarryandHermione story I ever read, even though it's bittersweet end. You were able to convey so much with Harry's silence. Their depth of love was impossible to define...Thank you for sharing this story. I'm looking forward to your other stories :')
TheMightyAslan chapter 4 . 7/22
I've just finished reading this at 4am, I started and couldn't stop. Beautifully written and it had brought me to tears
ThatLikeSadia chapter 4 . 7/18
I'm a complete mess. you make me feel so much for these characters, my heart is shattered for Harry. Amazing fic. Thank you.
Peachesandmolybdenum chapter 4 . 7/12
This story had me crying all the way through. Absolutely heartbreaking. Wonderfully done.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 7/2
Wow this is one of the most amazing stories I've read on this site, gut renchingly painful and emotional, the way you portraid all thief feelings. I wished you'd of written an alternative story on her survjng as well, a bit sliding doors esq. I feel bad that Hermione parents didn't get their answers though.
I wish you'd of had more reviews, it's a shame some of the best stories hardly have any some of sorest have loads. Well after drying my eyes I'm off to see if you've written any other HH stories.
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 6/25
Holy shit I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a story before. This was absolutly beautiful in a heart breaking agony induced way.

Bloodfire87
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 4 . 6/22
oh wow! This story made me cry. The deep sadness and grief was conveyed wonderfully. You have a way with words that makes us readers what the characters are feeling. It's truly a great story.
AlaudeWolframDavenport chapter 4 . 6/22
First story to make me cry. Congratulations!