Reviews for Survivor
SereneBlue chapter 4 . 10/5
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. I went through more handkerchiefs than I care to admit reading these four chapters. Thank you so much for this story, it was cathartic to read.
RandomReader123456 chapter 4 . 10/2
I loved this story so much. It had so much feeling I felt like I was actually there. I felt what they were going through. It had so much emotion in it and that's what you need in a great story-emotion.i congratulate you on writing this wonderful story I hope you write more like this because this is my number one story I've read so you for giving us this "book" you can you for bringing me into another world that I love so story was absolutely wonderful to read.
Oh my god (in annoying Janice voice from friends)
This is by far, THE best fanfiction I've ever read
It's is really sad but Ron isn't a jerk for once and all the grammar is correct and it is worded so beautifully I just love it.
You (the author) should really, really be proud of yourself.
Please never stop writing
amr56 chapter 4 . 9/24
This story was beautiful and heartbreaking. I can't remember the last time I was so emotional over something I read. It was so intense, and I could visualize it all so clearly.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/24
I'm glad you didn't make Ron some Saint. Jealousy played a big role in his life and it's a part of him. But I think he's one of the best characters and even if he's not the most favourite when people write romance; in some way, he's the most genuine. Thank you.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/24
It breaks my heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/24
I love Ron so much in this story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/24
Oh god.
old-crow chapter 4 . 9/10
I'm shattered.

SmartKoala chapter 4 . 8/28
Wonderfully written with so much emotion and depth. I cried so much I couldn't read through my tears half the time. Thank you for all your time and effort to give us these incredible stories!
TheSandyToadfish chapter 4 . 8/10
Shit. That messed me up real bad. Probably not the best story to read while eating lunch. I just bawled while eating fries and drinking a beer. Great story though.
Shani8 chapter 4 . 8/8
Aww... beautiful and bittersweet all at once. Thanks for writing this amazing story.

Shani8 chapter 3 . 8/8
Luna and Ron are very cute together. I like her reaching out to him and telling him he's not alone. :)

Harry and Ron's goodbye was bittersweet, and I'm eager to read what happens next. Thanks as always for writing and sharing.

Shani8 chapter 2 . 8/8
Brilliant installment as always. I look forward to more with bated breath.

Well done!

Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/8
Aww... wonderfully written, although I was ready to cry where you ended it. I look forward to more.

Thanks a million for another round of amazing story-telling!