Reviews for Survivor
farahemylia99 chapter 3 . 4/14
As you can see my previous review,it seemed to have several errors with the sentences,so if you are reading this i hope you dont mind since it was written at 4 am..loll
By the way i loveeeee this story...
farahemylia99 chapter 4 . 4/14
Hello there..i know you probably wont be reading this as i’ve never seen you updated anything since 2011...
But i just wanted you to know that you have thoroughly killed me..shredded me to pieces...where should i even start? Even with the reviews saying the story these and that..i was willing myself to read it becuz in the end it was all worth it since it’s written from you...
It was hard to read at first but i went through all four chapters..and believe me,i looked like a mess after finished reading it.
While i never thought of harry and hermione being together but you managed to change my views..you truly had captured their character and appreciate for that..oh my god you just rendered my speechless and in a state of loss..whyyy!?
There are some things i could never agree during my course of reading this story but i’d just gonna let it be anyway.
I think what struck me the most was the hermione’s letters..idk i feel it was so heartwrenching to read it...and harry oh my..haihh..i had to leave this story behind for awhile just to let the ache to go away...
i cant sum up on how much i love your dealt with ron characters in the story,but it’s hard to bear with all of the grief for the loss...for his two best friends..
I can agree with some reviews saying that they could never ever bring themselves to read it again..perhaps me too..i mean,to experience it all over again is just so energy draining..but maybe i’ll indulge this piece after my heart is all repair back.
Lastly,wherever you are,atruwriter,i just wanted to thank you for sharing this masterpiece to us..
Thank
P.s sorry for my bad grammar since english is not my mother tongue...hehe

-FEZ️
My heart hurts. That was beautiful.
CmeClearLee chapter 4 . 3/9
this was the best story that i'll NEVER read again. you have to be mentally and emotionally stableprepared to read this. it's mostly written from RW's perspective. i thought that I'd be fine because i hate most weasleys (ron in particular. it doesn't help. the characters are written well enough that you can accept them being decent people then you are forced to empathize. it's horrific! you have to love or hate this story. the writer demands strong emotions. i still don't know exactly which side i fall on because my nose is running, eyes burning and throat sore yet it was very well written. ...i guess that's it. you've been warned.
LadyRiddl chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh my god I cry so hard.
bkohl chapter 4 . 2/4
Wow. Way to make me ugly cry through this whole story. It's beautiful and heart wrenching, I loved it but I'll never be able to read it again. I recommend it this story but I also recommend having a box of tissues handy as you do so.
KMJeanne chapter 4 . 2/1
quite possibly the most tear wrenching and beautiful story. for anyone looking at reviews to see if they should read this, I highly recommend, but please note this may be a trigger to some
Tattered Paper Doll chapter 1 . 1/28
This is the kind of story that I enjoyed reading, and cried throughout, but can't bring myself to favoritebecause I don't think I can make myself read it again. So well done, truly, and please forgive the lack of a heart.
If this was printed as a book every time someone would attempt to read this they would end up with mushy paper and runny ink.

This is truly an incredible piece and I thank you for creating and sharing it with us all.
Darkatom1997 chapter 4 . 1/25
This is truly an incredible piece, I have always been hard to get an emotional response out of but this left me fairly dehydrated from tears.

If this were put to paper all that would remain after a reading would be mushy paper and runny ink. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
neweldi chapter 4 . 1/12
Thanks, i like it :-)
thedrunkunicorn chapter 4 . 1/12
DON'T READ THIS IN SCHOOL!
I am, for the first time in my life, crying because of a book. I'm sitting in class with wet sleeves on my hoodie, trying to concentrate on my work.

Amazing story, heart wrenching, but amazing.
You've got some real writing skills!
ajsean12 chapter 4 . 1/7
As most of your reviewers have said I've got tears pouring down my face. I'm kicking myself for reading this story and mad at myself for taking so long to read it. I'm a fourty year old man why am i blubbering like a child?
Dante1612 chapter 4 . 1/7
That was really perfect! Thank you for sharing your beautiful writing with us. Honestly, I haven't enjoyed and felt a story or a book, besides it overall sad content, for a really long time!
Odyessus chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Honestly, this is one of the best stories I have read. You have a true talent for writing and expressing the characters emotions from their point of view. Writing it from Ron's POV was brilliant. Thank you for writing this!