Reviews for Survivor
happyhippy chapter 4 . 23h
Holy hell! I have just received emotional trauma at the hands of your story. I picked this up to read just before bed assuming it was short and fluffy as so many of these stories are. I cried from beginning to end and I am still crying. With my experiences I am not convinced that passionate love exists, but your story makes me hope and fear that it does. Thanks you
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 4/25
soo good! im crying like crazy! such an emotional story!
MomsEscape chapter 4 . 4/1
Ouch. This one hurt right in the feels. Ugh. I had to take a break after 3 before finishing. Very well written I'm glad I stumbled upon it but now I need to find a quick happy one or I may never get to sleep! In all honesty tho it was beautiful.
jrzen chapter 4 . 3/17
A wonderful story, very emotional trip. Thanks for sharing
MusicalLife13 chapter 4 . 3/12
I think I started crying about three quarters into the first chapter, and didn't really stop until a while after I finished the whole thing. It was so incredibly well-written, and I'm really not sure I've ever read something so powerful before. Bravo!
I cries like a bitch, this is sad. But also really beautiful
PotterBoy90 chapter 4 . 2/26
I just spent a little over an hour reading this story instead of sleeping and I think I cried through 90 percent of it. The only problem I have with the story is that the tears made it hard to read at times. I've not really sobbed the way I did through this story ever with a work of fiction, and all I can do is say thank you for taking the time to write this. It was beautifully crafted and I could feel every emotion in this story.
Harmonyforever chapter 4 . 2/17
This is the most heartbreaking story I ever had read. It's wonderfully written, and really worth the reading.
Thank you for sharing such a good (and tear jerking) fanfic.
000RainbowChick000 chapter 4 . 2/8
I don't need my heart so it's okay that this story sort of ripped it out. Oh Merlin the feels... total honesty; am currently crying.

Good job with writing this very very sad but oh so lovely story
ejecily chapter 1 . 2/1
*sobbing uncontrollably*

Thank you so much. Well written. Great read.
I hate the premise but love the story. Was on the bus as I was reading this. I think the lady I was seated beside thought I had a case of the colds - what with all the sniffling I did as I read this last chapter. Thank you very much for sharing this story. :)
Princess Silverstar chapter 4 . 1/13
My eyes & head hurt. Damn it! Great story.
BethanyEvans chapter 4 . 1/7
I have never cried so much during a fanfic...actually I've never cried at all, I've only been teary-eyed. This is the first fanfic to bring to tears and it wasn't just a few, I had to get a few tissues and blow my nose. I've never ever found a story worth loging in to review until now. The grief they would have gone through was depicted so well and I believe would have been accurate in that situation. Well done to this amzing story.
WarthogHerme chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Im at a loss for words, Thanks for sharing
AnaBrest15 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Oh my! I'm crying :( why! :,( poor harry poor Hermione ;(/but now they're together.. This is the best fix ever