Reviews for Survivor
Vivia T chapter 4 . 5/4
I'm just glad that I slept after reading Only in the World of Dragons before this. Else, my eyes would be so puffy today. When my grandfather passed away, I wondered how my granny would survive through it all 'cause I doubt I can. Which is why after reading this, I am convinced that if I ever find that someone, I hope I leave before him. Gosh, if Ron sees her at every corner, Harry has it worse. For some reason, this story being told from Ron's POV works than Harry's. You genius!

p.s. I hope that in real life, you're a happy person and not as down as the characters in these stories.
Hectorsmom chapter 4 . 5/3
This has to be the best, saddest piece of work on FF.
rmcakes chapter 4 . 5/1
WOW! This is by far the saddest story I have ever read. I usually don't read sad stories. I have had this one flagged to read for a very long time now, but kept putting it off because it sounded sad. I am very glad that I finally read it. I think this is the first time I felt sorry for Ron. I actually love the way you portray him in the story. I can see Ron in this way, where I never saw him before as anything but a jealous prat. Great story!
I don't think I stopped crying since I started reading this. It was so poignant and sweet all at once. This story reaffirms my belief in Hermione and Harry being canon, even though I love Romione, and I even have a soft spot for Dramione, if done well.

Hermione was the first female figure to give Harry a sense of love, and I think you captured that perfectly. And in other fanfics where either Ron or Draco are with Hermione and she dies, they usually are able to still live life, but Harry has finally lost EVERYTHING, and that's what's so realistic about it. There is nothing left to fight for, and that was ultimately his purpose.
You write beautifully, and I sincerely hope you continue to share your marvelous stories with us for years to come.
happyhippy chapter 4 . 4/26
Holy hell! I have just received emotional trauma at the hands of your story. I picked this up to read just before bed assuming it was short and fluffy as so many of these stories are. I cried from beginning to end and I am still crying. With my experiences I am not convinced that passionate love exists, but your story makes me hope and fear that it does. Thanks you
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 4/25
soo good! im crying like crazy! such an emotional story!
MomsEscape chapter 4 . 4/1
Ouch. This one hurt right in the feels. Ugh. I had to take a break after 3 before finishing. Very well written I'm glad I stumbled upon it but now I need to find a quick happy one or I may never get to sleep! In all honesty tho it was beautiful.
jrzen chapter 4 . 3/17
A wonderful story, very emotional trip. Thanks for sharing
MusicalLife13 chapter 4 . 3/12
I think I started crying about three quarters into the first chapter, and didn't really stop until a while after I finished the whole thing. It was so incredibly well-written, and I'm really not sure I've ever read something so powerful before. Bravo!
I cries like a bitch, this is sad. But also really beautiful
PotterBoy90 chapter 4 . 2/26
I just spent a little over an hour reading this story instead of sleeping and I think I cried through 90 percent of it. The only problem I have with the story is that the tears made it hard to read at times. I've not really sobbed the way I did through this story ever with a work of fiction, and all I can do is say thank you for taking the time to write this. It was beautifully crafted and I could feel every emotion in this story.
Harmonyforever chapter 4 . 2/17
This is the most heartbreaking story I ever had read. It's wonderfully written, and really worth the reading.
Thank you for sharing such a good (and tear jerking) fanfic.
000RainbowChick000 chapter 4 . 2/8
I don't need my heart so it's okay that this story sort of ripped it out. Oh Merlin the feels... total honesty; am currently crying.

Good job with writing this very very sad but oh so lovely story
ejecily chapter 1 . 2/1
*sobbing uncontrollably*

Thank you so much. Well written. Great read.
I hate the premise but love the story. Was on the bus as I was reading this. I think the lady I was seated beside thought I had a case of the colds - what with all the sniffling I did as I read this last chapter. Thank you very much for sharing this story. :)