Reviews for Survivor
MomsEscape chapter 4 . 3h ago
Ouch. This one hurt right in the feels. Ugh. I had to take a break after 3 before finishing. Very well written I'm glad I stumbled upon it but now I need to find a quick happy one or I may never get to sleep! In all honesty tho it was beautiful.
jrzen chapter 4 . 3/17
A wonderful story, very emotional trip. Thanks for sharing
MusicalLife13 chapter 4 . 3/12
I think I started crying about three quarters into the first chapter, and didn't really stop until a while after I finished the whole thing. It was so incredibly well-written, and I'm really not sure I've ever read something so powerful before. Bravo!
I cries like a bitch, this is sad. But also really beautiful
PotterBoy90 chapter 4 . 2/26
I just spent a little over an hour reading this story instead of sleeping and I think I cried through 90 percent of it. The only problem I have with the story is that the tears made it hard to read at times. I've not really sobbed the way I did through this story ever with a work of fiction, and all I can do is say thank you for taking the time to write this. It was beautifully crafted and I could feel every emotion in this story.
Harmonyforever chapter 4 . 2/17
This is the most heartbreaking story I ever had read. It's wonderfully written, and really worth the reading.
Thank you for sharing such a good (and tear jerking) fanfic.
000RainbowChick000 chapter 4 . 2/8
I don't need my heart so it's okay that this story sort of ripped it out. Oh Merlin the feels... total honesty; am currently crying.

Good job with writing this very very sad but oh so lovely story
ejecily chapter 1 . 2/1
*sobbing uncontrollably*

Thank you so much. Well written. Great read.
I hate the premise but love the story. Was on the bus as I was reading this. I think the lady I was seated beside thought I had a case of the colds - what with all the sniffling I did as I read this last chapter. Thank you very much for sharing this story. :)
Princess Silverstar chapter 4 . 1/13
My eyes & head hurt. Damn it! Great story.
BethanyEvans chapter 4 . 1/7
I have never cried so much during a fanfic...actually I've never cried at all, I've only been teary-eyed. This is the first fanfic to bring to tears and it wasn't just a few, I had to get a few tissues and blow my nose. I've never ever found a story worth loging in to review until now. The grief they would have gone through was depicted so well and I believe would have been accurate in that situation. Well done to this amzing story.
WarthogHerme chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Im at a loss for words, Thanks for sharing
AnaBrest15 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Oh my! I'm crying :( why! :,( poor harry poor Hermione ;(/but now they're together.. This is the best fix ever
Katerina chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
This was...amazing...I can feel the emotions you poured into writing this...and I nearly cried reading this..Thank you so much for writing something real and true...I am amazed by the sheer detail in this writings and after reading this it almost feels like Harry , Hermione and Ron were someone part of our lives,our friends..and the way you have written Harry's sorrow Hermione's and Harry's little love story and quite frankly this was the only fanfic where I really think Ron's character was given justice to...you have stayed true to their characters and woven a beautiful piece of story that I would willingly read again ..just to enjoy the sheer pleasure of your writing...although the premise of the story is sad ,It is somewhat true to their characters and I have to say throughout the entire story I liked Ron the most ..you have presented him in a different lighting somewhat truer to his real character and not like a jealous and brash fool seen in almost all of the fanfics here..so thank you for that..Keep writing more beautiful fics like these and I'll be sure to read them
P.s -This is the first story that I have ever given and bothered to review..so that makes you special for me :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Shit. I never cried so hard over a fanfic. Damn. I can't stop crying. It's so damn touching.