Reviews for Survivor
starlite22 chapter 4 . 7/2
Wow this is one of the most amazing stories I've read on this site, gut renchingly painful and emotional, the way you portraid all thief feelings. I wished you'd of written an alternative story on her survjng as well, a bit sliding doors esq. I feel bad that Hermione parents didn't get their answers though.
I wish you'd of had more reviews, it's a shame some of the best stories hardly have any some of sorest have loads. Well after drying my eyes I'm off to see if you've written any other HH stories.
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 6/25
Holy shit I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a story before. This was absolutly beautiful in a heart breaking agony induced way.

Bloodfire87
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 4 . 6/22
oh wow! This story made me cry. The deep sadness and grief was conveyed wonderfully. You have a way with words that makes us readers what the characters are feeling. It's truly a great story.
AlaudeWolframDavenport chapter 4 . 6/22
First story to make me cry. Congratulations!
How dare you make me pool so much tears
The spicy angel chapter 4 . 6/8
Crying rivers, here.

xoxo

Daianne.
pheermummy chapter 4 . 5/24
powerful story im sorry that i only just found it -should have a major tissue warning though
very moving
Vivia T chapter 4 . 5/4
I'm just glad that I slept after reading Only in the World of Dragons before this. Else, my eyes would be so puffy today. When my grandfather passed away, I wondered how my granny would survive through it all 'cause I doubt I can. Which is why after reading this, I am convinced that if I ever find that someone, I hope I leave before him. Gosh, if Ron sees her at every corner, Harry has it worse. For some reason, this story being told from Ron's POV works than Harry's. You genius!

p.s. I hope that in real life, you're a happy person and not as down as the characters in these stories.
Hectorsmom chapter 4 . 5/3
This has to be the best, saddest piece of work on FF.
rmcakes chapter 4 . 5/1
WOW! This is by far the saddest story I have ever read. I usually don't read sad stories. I have had this one flagged to read for a very long time now, but kept putting it off because it sounded sad. I am very glad that I finally read it. I think this is the first time I felt sorry for Ron. I actually love the way you portray him in the story. I can see Ron in this way, where I never saw him before as anything but a jealous prat. Great story!
I don't think I stopped crying since I started reading this. It was so poignant and sweet all at once. This story reaffirms my belief in Hermione and Harry being canon, even though I love Romione, and I even have a soft spot for Dramione, if done well.

Hermione was the first female figure to give Harry a sense of love, and I think you captured that perfectly. And in other fanfics where either Ron or Draco are with Hermione and she dies, they usually are able to still live life, but Harry has finally lost EVERYTHING, and that's what's so realistic about it. There is nothing left to fight for, and that was ultimately his purpose.
You write beautifully, and I sincerely hope you continue to share your marvelous stories with us for years to come.
happyhippy chapter 4 . 4/26
Holy hell! I have just received emotional trauma at the hands of your story. I picked this up to read just before bed assuming it was short and fluffy as so many of these stories are. I cried from beginning to end and I am still crying. With my experiences I am not convinced that passionate love exists, but your story makes me hope and fear that it does. Thanks you
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 4/25
soo good! im crying like crazy! such an emotional story!
MomsEscape chapter 4 . 4/1
Ouch. This one hurt right in the feels. Ugh. I had to take a break after 3 before finishing. Very well written I'm glad I stumbled upon it but now I need to find a quick happy one or I may never get to sleep! In all honesty tho it was beautiful.
jrzen chapter 4 . 3/17
A wonderful story, very emotional trip. Thanks for sharing