Reviews for Survivor
Very sad story, almost too sad! The story told from Ron's point of view made me feel more sorry for Ron than Harry and Hermione. Harry and Hermione had the easier way out because they died but Ron is the one that really suffers because he has to go on without them. At least Luna will cheer him up. To be honest, I found this too depressing to favourite it but I guess this is one for the Harmony shippers.
Luna-Rose Artemis Potter chapter 4 . 11/21
This was a brilliantly written book. I love the way it is from Ron's PoV. So emotional though as right now I am sat crying, you felt like you was there. Loved it so much.
happiness8000 chapter 4 . 11/12
Tears are rolling down my cheeks.
HHrLover chapter 4 . 11/8
I just finished reading and my nose and eyes are red and I am just crying. I feel so bad for Ron. It feels like Luna will not be enough for Ron, she will not be able to replace Harry and Hermione. I absolutely love Harry and Hermione pairing. I wish they had survived, but then you are the author.
Well, absolutely loved your writing. Everything feels so real that I am glad its a fanfiction and I can always read some happy endings for Harry and Hermione to lessen the pain of them dying in this fic. Your writing is remarkable and I hope you will write more Harry and Hermione fanfiction with happy endings.
felzamora725 chapter 4 . 11/9
you may never read this but oh my gosh you had me crying and it takes a lot for me to cry. this story was amazing
ginakitkat chapter 4 . 11/3
Holy shit this made me cry so hard. I love your writing, it feels so right. I mean, not right that Hermione died and then Harry committed suicide, but it all feels like it could have happened that way. Though I'm honestly so glad it didn't. The series already made me cry enough with just Sirius and Fred and Remus. But this is probably one of the most well written pieces I've seen on this site, and I'm so glad you posted it!
sacredlotus chapter 4 . 10/9
God this story is so heartbreaking. My chest physically hurts and my eyes are swollen from crying throughout all 4 chapters. So sad yet, I feel lighter. This horribly tragic read feels oddly cathartic, like a purging of all your sad emotions only to feel hopeful again. I can't remember reading a story that left a more soothing conclusion of moving on after war and death. Reading this was like going through the stages of grief only to come out on the other side feeling hopeful again. Thank you for a truly moving story. I think I'm going to remember it for a very long time.
SereneBlue chapter 4 . 10/5
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. I went through more handkerchiefs than I care to admit reading these four chapters. Thank you so much for this story, it was cathartic to read.
RandomReader123456 chapter 4 . 10/2
I loved this story so much. It had so much feeling I felt like I was actually there. I felt what they were going through. It had so much emotion in it and that's what you need in a great story-emotion.i congratulate you on writing this wonderful story I hope you write more like this because this is my number one story I've read so you for giving us this "book" you can you for bringing me into another world that I love so story was absolutely wonderful to read.
Oh my god (in annoying Janice voice from friends)
This is by far, THE best fanfiction I've ever read
It's is really sad but Ron isn't a jerk for once and all the grammar is correct and it is worded so beautifully I just love it.
You (the author) should really, really be proud of yourself.
Please never stop writing
amr56 chapter 4 . 9/24
This story was beautiful and heartbreaking. I can't remember the last time I was so emotional over something I read. It was so intense, and I could visualize it all so clearly.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/24
I'm glad you didn't make Ron some Saint. Jealousy played a big role in his life and it's a part of him. But I think he's one of the best characters and even if he's not the most favourite when people write romance; in some way, he's the most genuine. Thank you.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/24
It breaks my heart.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/24
I love Ron so much in this story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/24