Reviews for Survivor
anchorsonthesky chapter 4 . 2/17
Heartbreaking. Never have i ever sobbed like this for a story. But you write so amazingly painful that i always cry my heart out when i read this.
LilithL2 chapter 2 . 2/15
i have not cryied so much with a story in a long time.
you made me feel their story so much...
Their final talk was the most excrusiating of all close followed by Molly and Ron's interactions.
this is amazing. congratulations.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 4 . 2/12
What a powerful story and so heartbreakingly beautiful! I had to set this down several times because I couldn't stop from crying.
aurora12f chapter 4 . 1/31
I love this story. I amazing!
jordan15j chapter 4 . 1/18
Incredibly well written but damn, the feels. This is the only fic I that has ever brought me to tears.
Darth Moros chapter 4 . 1/12
Only Story that has ever made me cry that much
VannhNicky chapter 4 . 1/8
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It is beautifully written and I do not think any story has made me feel so many emotions before. Simply amazing.
mrsniklaus chapter 4 . 1/8
This is really beautiful. I was a mess crying over the last two chapters. Thank you!
That is the single best fanfic I've ever read
MuggleDumbledore chapter 4 . 1/5
Beautiful and painful at the same time. I was sad for 2 days after this, it was that emotionally exhaustive.
Hats off to you.
Deadache chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
What an amazing story. The tears just wouldn't stop.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Sobbing, so sad. But so perfect. I kinda hate that I read this but it wonderfully done. It is hard and honest and soo so sad.

I can see Hermione on the other side cryimg and screaming at Harry but then he joins her. He walks up and starts to apologize but she just wipes her tears and embraces him and tells him she understands.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
The small interaction btw harry and ron is perfect and exactly what Harry needed.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Oh god. This is so very well written but it sooo sad. Heartbreaking. So many tears shed.
Sowing Season chapter 1 . 12/10/2016