Reviews for Survivor
Usami Mandy chapter 4 . 8/18
I have no idea why I never commented this fanfic before, probably because I like to see fanfics as something more private. Anyway, this one is on my favorite list since a long time ago, I can't count how many times I read it. I cry every single time, years ago, when I met it, my mom saw me crying and ask me why I didn't stop reading, but I wasn't capable then and I still ain't. It's a brilliant story, maybe the most appealing aspect is the motive I love it so much: how you can show the most painful side of death, the side of the ones who continue here. So, thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
fuzzybeluga chapter 4 . 8/17
I know it just sounds like more of the same, but I couldn't stop myself from bawling through the entire story. It was beautiful, incredibly well written, and depicted such a raw and real grief. Your work is inspiring, I can't wait to read more!
Draconian666 chapter 4 . 8/16
I'm a emotional mess simply beautiful I've always even though it's not my favourite pairing thought Harry and hermione should have been together. Thankyou for your beautiful words not so much the make-up all over my face lol.
mishellkent39 chapter 1 . 8/8
I can only say that I am thankful that JKR's epilogue did not end this way, or an entire generation would still be crying. excellent job, but I hate that I feel like my best friends have died.
Daphne is our Queen chapter 4 . 7/30
This made me cry, I don't think I've ever cried at a fanfic before and I imagine it was quite difficult for you to write - well done.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 4 . 7/27
I don't know how many times I have read this story. So what I am going to do is start 20000 accounts on this site, wait thirty-six hours and then mark this story as my favourite. This is the single best story on this site.
Lavar chapter 4 . 7/26
The tears will not stop. I'm sitting here and trying to write this review and I just cannot stop the tears at all. And honestly I think that says all that need be said here.
MWolfe13 chapter 4 . 7/22
I cried so hard, my husband woke up and was extremely worried . This was so tragic and beautiful, but so good. This is the second fic of yours that's made me sob like I actually lost someone. Obviously, you've got a talent!
Capecodcanal chapter 4 . 7/11
I'm just flat-out bawling on my couch at 1 in the morning. This is heart wrenching and beautifully written. Wow!
LadyAnnaka chapter 4 . 6/14
How dare you make me cry like a baby?! that was so terribly beautiful that i feel the need to tell you are thr most amazing piece of crap... Truely that was a great story and i cant wait to read everything else you have written and will write.
Lotusxdoll chapter 1 . 6/12
This was heartbreaking and I cried so much! It was well written and my heart ached with and for Ron.
agosemma chapter 4 . 5/18
I never knew I could cry so much. One of my favorite fics, for sure. It was beautifully written, thanks for sharing it with all of us!
Robyn1977 chapter 1 . 5/4
Dude. Dude. I'm in fucking tears
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 4 . 4/27
... I am not a harmony shipper. I'm still crying...
starlite22 chapter 3 . 4/25
Powerful and emotional,
One tiny question after Hermione died, you said Crookshanks sat on the bed at the bottom of Harry's feet, what happens to him?