Reviews for Alex Rider Line of Humanity
ARFAN chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
AzraelLilith chapter 28 . 5/13/2011
Do you intend to continue this? Because I would really love to read more. Well, I'm a huge Yassen fan and this story is just wonderful, especially the Yassen-part...
Iamawsome chapter 28 . 12/7/2010
Heyheyhey! Hold up!

Okay, so why do you not finish your stories? I was reading another one of your stories with Yassen and you didnt finish either. This stories are so superior to some many other AR fics and are just amazing. You even said yourself you had an ending to this! So why not complete them? Why not pick them up? Cause theyre pretty darn awesome.

32-star chapter 28 . 1/16/2010
fantastic chapter
NienkevH chapter 28 . 4/27/2009
Great story, Why aren't you ending it?

Looks like everytime I read a story of yours.. (Wich are all great, believe me:D)... I get disapointed for you not finishing it:(.. (just joking...:P)

In an authors note, you said you allready had ik finished, please upload the other chapters!

cailiean44 chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
please don't stop! you can't just leave it like that. please update soon, it's great!one question, is yassen training alex?
bethaaydee chapter 28 . 12/30/2008
How cum you stopped writin? i was really looking forward to this ace ending you were talking bout!
cresdin chapter 28 . 12/24/2008
Love It! Where's the rest?
cresdin chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Great Job! I just started, but I'll be finishing quickly.
dawn chase chapter 28 . 12/15/2008
is there going to be another chapter

please hurry
True Colours chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
'Alex was surprised to see a cold look on the Russian's face'? Hasn't he yet realised that that is, like, Yassen's permenant facial expression?
Aelyra chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
I love this story! It's so different from others I've read! You're a really good writer.

Hm... predictions... since like the first chapter, I've been pretty sure Ivana is Yassen's daughter (or at least a close relative)... no guesses about anything else...

About how long is the story gonna be?
WeAreTomorrow chapter 26 . 10/6/2008
now i know more about yassen, found out about ivana and i have training to look forward to!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 25 . 10/6/2008
And MI6 wonders why Alex didn't like them...
WeAreTomorrow chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
aw a bit of assasin fuff