Reviews for 10 Reasons Why Peter Petrelli Shouldn't Paint
Jerex chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
why haven't you updated this fic? it's brilliant I love the quirkyness of it, and the sheer madness of Peter unable to pain the future but quite capable of painting alternate universes.
Emily Tyler chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
These are so darn funny! Definitely continue, assuming you have the time/inclination. A few ideas (though if you are not familiar with the fandom, ignore them): Discworld, Redwall, Good Omens, H2G2 (have him draw Marvin!), Torchwood (although you did already do Doctor Who)...
When Darkness Rises chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I loved that show, this brought back fond memories of me and my grandma. xD I love Claude's remarks and the description(sp?) of the paintings.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hehe, even better. I love Peter with his emo hair _
queen of the solar system chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Please have him paint more anime! Maybe the slayers or sailor moon? (Have you seen them?) Anyway I love it! Especially Yueh from CCS.
Zephyrfox chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
ROFLMAO!

But I want to see what Claude is going to do to Peter! ;)

Glad this is back, I've missed it. And Claude. I hope they bring him back into the storyline. And OMG, shirtless Peter!
Zephyrfox chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Oh, you're back! Yay!

:D
Malaloba chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Man, I was starting to miss this. And Claude'd snarky-ness rocks. If he doesn't come back in the second season, I propose a mobbing of the writers and Christopher Eccleson. Actually, that sounds like a fun idea in general. Of course, my friends think I'm a nutter.

I'll have to go read your Doctor Who stuff, then.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Whoa... that winged dude reminds me of Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura... (Reads AN at bottom) ... Oh.. heh... ;;

This is funny so far!
Wolfenfly chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Heh, I'm still waiting for the next five.

I think it says something about how culturally UN-savvy I am that the only fandom I recognised was the first one. Pokemon - not a good sign. Still, brilliant job again. I like how I can hear Claude's voice in my head very clearly whenever I read one of his lines.
Bloody Noses chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Of course, when Hiro sees this he will have a spazz attack right on the floor then and there. xD Again, marvelous job!
Bloody Noses chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
xD Man, poor Peter. Poor girly Peter. Still, great job! This fic is pure win (as is Pikachu).
Viresse430 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
These are really funny, especially because I know most of the random paintings' subjects. The pikachu was my favorite though. Painting pikachu...
Zephyrfox chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Oh. Yes. Lovely. :) Keep 'em coming!
Trillian Astra chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Hmm, not bad... I'm not an anime fan, but this is still great. Please hurry and update!