Reviews for Darkness in Light
firewhiz chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Do you have any intentions of finishing this story?

This is by far one of the best digimon fanfictions that I've ever read. It's got everything that I really enjoy; Takari, angst, T.K. and Matt brotherly and all the digidestined. :)

I really do think that this story would be the best that I've ever read if you only finished it. I know it's been like 9 years but I'll keep my hopes up that you'll finish. Because Kari and T.K. haven't even kissed yet and I really want to read the part when they get back and tell their brothers and the rest of the group everything. :)
crazy psychopath with an axe chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
you must finish this story it is the best i have ever read
Kei Ikari chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Dude you need to update. It's been ages.
Kei Ikari chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Dis is a way cool fic mate, keep id dup
Fabi chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
It is only to get you know that I'm yet waiting the next chapter. And I know some more people that are waiting, too. Your fanfiction have a great plot and it deserve a next chapter.

Fabi from Brazil
mnhgf chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVE YOUR STORY,BUT I'LL STOP READING IF YOU DON'T UPDATE!Anyways like I said I LOVE your story! keep up the good work! D
samb101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
wow this fic is so awesome
draon chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
Cool story!U tottaly Rock!
OmnicromXR chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
This going to have a new chapter out of curiousity? or is this the end?
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
WOW!

I love your story

Please update son
Cress Dreiser chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
IT's been a couple of months since you updated or posted a new chapter! What the heck's wrong? You're killing me with the cliffhanger!
Djana chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Me like! Keep going, please
Velvet and Zakath 2 lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! PLEASE get that next chapter out quickly or I'll die or something! AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
Cami Starr chapter 4 . 5/4/2002
Boy, for somebody who doesn't like cliffhangers, you sure can leave people on the edge. Please post the rest of this story sooon!
silver-crescent1 chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
hi. i love ur fic so far! i can't wait for the next part. u've got me on the edge of my seat. please update soon! lata P