Reviews for Love Lay Waiting, Patiently
MimoRei13 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
WHY...IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS!
OTL
/cries at d corner

Love took over me when i read this story and my my, how Time has passed for the update.
this is torturing, even greater than the pain of being stabbed many times by The Sword or being shot without mercy by The Shot QAQ
PLEASE COME BAAAAACK!
theTwentyNineth chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Oh how'd I love it if this story continued. FANTASTIC STORY, DUDE! AND (one of) MY OTP! 3 3 3
Sak chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Where is the rest?!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love your story... please update n finish the story... I can't wait to read the ending!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This fic is CRAZY. I LOVE the way Touya's brain works. xD I know what will happen next but I'm still excited as fuck. Haha. Great job! ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my. After years of having read this, I'm here again. I LOVE this fic to bits and it's a shame it's discontinued! Please do update this fic. Tomouya deserves to live! Haha. This is AWESOME, btw. Great job! ;) I LOVE your Tomouya, I love your writing! ;)
missimmature chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
okay, you are -THE BEST! I never thought Tomoyo-touya couple could look soo awsome XD XD! Your presentation s the BEST I've read so far *bowing my head with respect. Please write more can't WAIT till the next chapter! _
Fruitfly-123 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
dis id so awesum _

but y dnt u finish it? i m really lokking forward to how it ends...so plezee write more!
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
haha..for starters..i'm really an ExT fan..just wanted to read other things..and..i'm quite possessive with eriol.. Eriol TOmoyo only. wah..ahahaha. but this is pretty cute..) i'm okay with tomoyo and touya..but never eriol and kaho..wah.
hungryforcookies chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Woow. I'm really shocked. Shocked at how yer so good at writing. Shocked at how great the plot is. Shocked at Sakura's father and brother. Shocked that there's no chapter 6 yet. Huhuhuhuhu. T_T

Update soon!

x
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
AWESOME STORY!

It stopped just as things were getting better...so, please, please, please continue! Onegai Shimasu!
Noree chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
hahaha xD

This is totally awesome!

Update soon
twiinklestar chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
bwah! this is so painful! how come they aren't getting together yet. it's so intense . i cant wait to see what happens next. update asap!
Arika-Chan chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
this is REALLY good! please PLEASE continue, it's really amusing and has just the right touch of fluff to it.
Vexatious chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Awe, i love it! Update soon, kay?