Reviews for Ever After

its so funny

and its really good

please update SOON!
ed0dbfam chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
does this storyline have further chapters?

rsvp.

famke
justdaydreamingagain chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
i dunno if ur the same author or not but the last half of this chapter is exactly the same as in another story. i cant remember what its called tho. but "First, my name is Edward, not Eddie. Second, her name is Bella. Third, I know you don’t like her, why would I tell you in the first place?’" is word for word.

(except in the other story its rosalie and not jessica)

:S
ThatChickThereCharron chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
oh pretty please with sugar on top update soon pwease!
ControlTheFates chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
That was so awesome! I love edward! and jessica deserved getting her ass kicked! update soon!
blindbookworm chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
dang bellaas soo insecure! like a couple hours after edward says hes going to break up with jessica she still thinks hed pick jessica over her!
Lovely Musical chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Hello, it's getting cloce to a year and you still haven't updated. nd your lucky, this is at 5:31 A.M. whch is a record for me.

white rose (Aline)
SmileYellowRose chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
I dont like how angry bella is. I mean, I know she is pissed about her mom but i think she is taking it a bit to far
Dreams From The Heart chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

update soon PLEASE! : )
smile for the paparazzi chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
this story is soo cute! please update soon! thanks!
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
MAN THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWSOME,I LOVE IT ITS SO DAMN GOOD I PRACTICLY YELLED WHEN THEY KISSED I LOVE IT I CANT STOP SMILING

I LOVE IT SO MUCH UPDATE MORE OF THESE CHAPTERS SO FAR THIS STORY IT SO DAMN GOOD FROM A SCALE TO 1-10 ITS A FUCKING 100 I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
No.Escape.No.Surrender chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I luv it!
Diva-Nutz13 chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
AH

amazing!

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
book.babe15 chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
aww this is really good! update!
Sidewalk Massacre chapter 1 . 8/15/2007