Reviews for The Homecoming
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yeh! Harry/Cho! I'm jumping up and down in excitement! Great first chapter.
AutumnKate chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
I loved this story! Thank you for writing such a great Harry/Cho story and actually completing it! Hope you write more
aphoenixreborn chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Well, first I'll say that I appreciate authors who finish their stories. However, I'm not sure if this is a recurring theme, but this story seems a little cheesey and predictable. Also it seems a little TOO fast paced. I love any story that can move quickly and be posted on quickly, but this one is a little too rapid and too...I'll say it... happy-go-lucky. What I mean by this is that when Cho walks in-yes we need Harry to set up the theme, but then Cho doesn't get pissed or start screaming. Not that every story needs screaming, but conflict usually adds some flair to a story.

Cheers!
Dizi 85 chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
i like it well done! and at least its finished heh?
George Heichelheim chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I like it. It seemed to me that Cho was better than the rest. A little more mature. A little wiser. Just in many little ways better. And I had hoped that Harry and Cho would be an 'item'. But the fans, and JK, saw it differently. So I thank you for this take on my opinion on this matter of Harry's heart.
FSL chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
ehh i guess this was a ending.. :(

This was still a great story! :P

keep on truckin lol
FSL chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
damnn now i want chapter 7!

:P

Get off writer's block and write! XD
FSL chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Pretty good chapter.. "XD

Write more!
FSL chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Pretty good if i say so myself.
FSL chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
hmm interesting intro
FSL chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
lol interesting story you got here! XD
The Zazu chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
Your writing style is simple, yet so evocative. I love how the plot isn't haphazardly contrived to make sure that Harry and Cho get together - it makes /sense/. Lovely story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Serena Goodkey chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
Aw! That was too cute haha.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
chozinha chapter 6 . 8/11/2007