Reviews for The Homecoming
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 6 . 1/25
haha they still suck at it!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 5 . 1/25
Go Harry!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 3 . 1/25
He has no idea huh? Harry Potter as clueless as ever!
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 1/25
How on earth did I miss this fic? how?
mahnoorfatima chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
One of the best stories out there. Touched my heart. It was a figment of my imagination and you put it to use. Thank you :') Harry/Cho is a beautiful ship and I would love it if you'd write more of post Hogwarts stories!
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yeh! Harry/Cho! I'm jumping up and down in excitement! Great first chapter.
AutumnKate chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
I loved this story! Thank you for writing such a great Harry/Cho story and actually completing it! Hope you write more
aphoenixreborn chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Well, first I'll say that I appreciate authors who finish their stories. However, I'm not sure if this is a recurring theme, but this story seems a little cheesey and predictable. Also it seems a little TOO fast paced. I love any story that can move quickly and be posted on quickly, but this one is a little too rapid and too...I'll say it... happy-go-lucky. What I mean by this is that when Cho walks in-yes we need Harry to set up the theme, but then Cho doesn't get pissed or start screaming. Not that every story needs screaming, but conflict usually adds some flair to a story.

Cheers!
Dizi 85 chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
i like it well done! and at least its finished heh?
George Heichelheim chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I like it. It seemed to me that Cho was better than the rest. A little more mature. A little wiser. Just in many little ways better. And I had hoped that Harry and Cho would be an 'item'. But the fans, and JK, saw it differently. So I thank you for this take on my opinion on this matter of Harry's heart.
FSL chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
ehh i guess this was a ending.. :(

This was still a great story! :P

keep on truckin lol
FSL chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
damnn now i want chapter 7!

:P

Get off writer's block and write! XD
FSL chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Pretty good chapter.. "XD

Write more!
FSL chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Pretty good if i say so myself.
FSL chapter 1 . 9/30/2007