Reviews for Playing with the Toys
bostafu chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
omg tsunade and jiraiya were so cruel man it's like as bad as canon expecting naruto to be a better man having kyuubi inside him and all the shit he went through
Rafa71 chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
Will the temporary hiatus ever end? I really love this story!
Cerelia Blythe chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Canon Itachi's a pacifist so that statement about him enjoying other's pain would technically be false (but this was probably written before it was revealed so oh well).

Interesting idea. I'll see what I feel about the nest few chapters and continue from there.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2016
6 years?! come on! post a chapter already! I’m waiting! and that wasn't two months if that was bad enough!
CheesyUnicorn chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
I really hope you complete this story one day! It is one of the best I've come across.
TornUpBird chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
was anyone else eating jam with toast while reading this :D
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I wonder when u will complete this but I hope u will one day cuz I really liked this..I was hunting for some sasuxnaru fanfics and thank god I came across this but then I realized that its not finished and its been years since u updated so yea m sad...anyways i have to say that so many times while reading this fanfic i had this urge to bang sasuke's head really hard to knock some sense into him but unfortunately I can't anyways I hope that one day u realize that u have left this awesome fanfic incomplete and complete it...
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
This was a nice story.
ERROR303 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I love this so far, but I just puked in my mouth a little bit at the end of this chapter ;-; I will keep reading though!
TinyTurtleSasuNaruLover chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
Hey!
I see that you haven't updated for ages but... I truly love this story and hope one day... one day, you will continue! I love it so much! I love Naruto's determination to kick Sasuke's ass and all the butterflies and love that they kind of fight against. I love their action sin bed too.
I pray each night for you to continue.

Best wishes: TinyTurtle
Usuratonkachi chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
I really want this story to continue!
pennilee chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
The flow and quality of this chapter for some reason doesn't match to the prologue/ch. 1... hmm
pennilee chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Very, very interesting prologue! Praise, let's read on!
Starless Night chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I just finish reading your story and after looking for a new great SasuNaru story here it is lol I just loved it but I seen you haven't updated in couple of years I don't know if you even remember this story or even enter you site to even see them I realy hope that you get to finish this story is great. It's just awful to read such a great SasuNaru story like this one and to find out is incomplete. I want to know how Naruto and Sasuke's relationship ends up, the others too and what about Naruto's father being rich and leaving everything to Naru. I love this story and it would be a waste that after so many chapter time and effort you just simply let it go. I can't wait for the next chapter. HOPE YOU UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOON! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! LOL
TAKE CARE!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Sighhhh i hope u will find it in your heart to continue this and GIB
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »