Reviews for Playing with the Toys
I need more! XD
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 19 . 3/28
please update it
Of Lucifer chapter 19 . 3/7
you probably quit fanfiction but, your stories are really good(:
if you have time, update if you can
ItsCandyLove chapter 19 . 2/13
Please update .
xSamakix chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
You may think of yourself as an idiot but you clearly haven't met me and my friends. If you look up weird in the dictionary, the definition is a picture of me. So don't worry you're not the only idiot out there, there's plenty of us hiding in all corners of the globe. When me and my friends are called idiots, we take it as a compliment. Idiots united! -
ThatGirlAin'tNobody chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Love you! (didn't want you to be sad...)
mudshake chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
i think i'm quite satisfied even if you won't continue with this story anymore..
since sasuke came back and didn't want to sell naru-chan anymore..hehehe..
but it's much appreciated if you do continue this story..
JaiHo chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
God, what an incredible story. I usually hate bondage/S&M type stories, but your amazing writing skills just drew me right in. I swear I could feel every one of Naruto's emotions: the confusion, hurt, and sick fear. You havn't updated this story in a long long time, and I'm not sure if you ever plan to either. But it doesn't hurt for me to request that you finish it and tie up all the loose ends. After all, all amazing authors are almost obligated to satisfy their hungry readers and fans :P Here's me praying that you find your muse and complete this wonderfully vivid story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Sasuke is such a little bitch
He needs to stf there's nothing wrong with naruto
If he 'loved' him then why is he so quick to leave him?!
And why isn't Naruto putting up a fight he's just like 'oh well my life is over I don't care' why can't he be said why can't sasuke care more why isn't it the only thing he cares about naruto shouldn't have to wait for that bastard to tell him he's sorry freaking bitch.
I love your story totally I do but grr I don't like assumes repeated 'he's broken, tainted, dirty, scarred blah blah blah
2lzy2thnkofname chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Woah. Woah. Woah. Wait a sec.. Trying to process this. I'm so intensely fascinated with this story that I can't stop reading it. I'm going to assume that the 'masters' or 'owners' are amongst the rich upper class Japanese, and the 'divines' or 'toys' are lower class, well...wh*res?
I guess that's not true, your term makes more sense than the seemingly literal meaning.
However I wish the story delved more into the setting, I find myself very confused if this takes place in the present or near future. Is this present day story of upper class Japanese love story with lower class s*x workers? Of is it in the near future where the lower class are reduced to serve the upper class and not be slowed freedom? Hmmm...
As hot as Sasuke is, if I were treated in such a way as naruto, I would probably break his legs and flee to the hills. Ah, we'll. Then we wouldn't have much of a sasunaru story now would we? :P I look forward to see how this story and the characters/relationships progress and hopefully get further explained. Your English is practically flawless. Good job.
Until next time.
Bealing345 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Good story, good writing (except for the various mistakes, but if English is your second language then well done) and I can't wait for the story to be finished! Although I understand that it's not your first priority, life is marginally more important.
maniajay chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Omg. your story has been has been brilliant so far. Loved the world you created, the characterization, the plot and sasuke and narutos relationship development. Honestly I loved your story and I sincerly hope you finish it. Its been a great read so far and I love how you havent made it really cheesy or unrealistic! Please continue it! I look forward ot you other stories!
ladydanni chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
Thank goodness. No one does simple but efficient death anymore. Beautifully written in the creepiest way possible.
PshhAnonymous chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
I love your writing. I swear to everything out there I just love it. And it's kind of sad to know that you've disappeared for an undefined amount of time, but I do not regret starting your stories.

I live this plot. The way you explain the thing about the so called 'toys' and how that works. The way that the two ended up together is pretty cool as well. And all the sexy boy loving was just awesome xD itachi has a really cool personality and his character was undoubtedly in my favorites. That one butler? I hate him xD still I can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy. And I absolutely adored their reunion _ even if you aren't technically don't, that does make a really good ending so I'm pretty happy for now. Still, I would've love it if you ever got the time to finish. I assure you if you did I'll defenitley be back to read and review :)

-Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this story is amazing. it looks like it will never be finished, but at least it stopped at a happy-ish spot
i loved it, you're a fantastic writer
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »