Reviews for Angel Eyes For The Demon Guy
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 3/7
Really three years apart? That is harsh as hell. You don't just split up a couple who just got together for three years...At the very least you should have had her go with him. I don't think I can continue reading knowing they won't be together for three years. :c
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 3/5
What the hell? Why did TenTen hit Naruto? Such a caring and compassionate girlfriend she ended up being .-.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 3/5
Narutos dads name is Minato not Arashi.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 3/5
If they were going to tell the Hokage why was there no mention of sealing the curse mark or lifting Narutos seal?
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 3/5
Why the hell did he break Narutos scythe :/ At the very least if they are going to help Haku out then he should buy Naruto a new scythe. Naruto wielding one was pretty cool and original.
patrick.dejong94 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
since he lost a eye does that mean he will have either a eye-patch or place his headband like kakashi does?
IronClawedDemon chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I like your story but what you put in here really pisses me of stealing moves from bleach? be original dude and a green Nazi sign your a damn idiot you know that story still good but your still an idiot..
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Wow, so crappy! Are you eight years old or something?
silverback95 chapter 42 . 8/29/2013
Loved the story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Bleach being added ruined the story. (For me at least.) If they are in an alternate universe then Bleach wasn't invented. Also, the romance goes so fast it seems like it was written by a three year old guessing how romances worked. I mean no offense to you, you could just improve it more.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
wind lightning
Annoyed chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I didn't make it past the second chapter. The romance sucks and goes way too fast when they kiss. GRAMMAR! And plus, dude, why did you have to add Bleach. If you hadn't added that then I probably would have kept reading. That just blew me away from it.
Ariipheg chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Hey
I know i haven't finished the fic yet but; a seal cannot be "weakened" it either works or doesn't work. For it to be weakened it would be like erasing part of the seal, and when you erase a line of the seal, it stops working.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/12/2012
Nice ending
bigfish chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Slight grammar and spelling mistakes but a very good plot line well done flashback no jutsu lol