Reviews for Angel Eyes For The Demon Guy
IronClawedDemon chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I like your story but what you put in here really pisses me of stealing moves from bleach? be original dude and a green Nazi sign your a damn idiot you know that story still good but your still an idiot..
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Wow, so crappy! Are you eight years old or something?
silverback95 chapter 42 . 8/29/2013
Loved the story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Bleach being added ruined the story. (For me at least.) If they are in an alternate universe then Bleach wasn't invented. Also, the romance goes so fast it seems like it was written by a three year old guessing how romances worked. I mean no offense to you, you could just improve it more.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
wind lightning
Annoyed chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I didn't make it past the second chapter. The romance sucks and goes way too fast when they kiss. GRAMMAR! And plus, dude, why did you have to add Bleach. If you hadn't added that then I probably would have kept reading. That just blew me away from it.
Ariipheg chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Hey
I know i haven't finished the fic yet but; a seal cannot be "weakened" it either works or doesn't work. For it to be weakened it would be like erasing part of the seal, and when you erase a line of the seal, it stops working.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/12/2012
Nice ending
bigfish chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Slight grammar and spelling mistakes but a very good plot line well done flashback no jutsu lol
Naruto greatest fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hey
miguel chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
you ruined the story when shizune is his mother
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2012
man u really copy the skills in bleach and paste iy here
Guest chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
hey u know that naruto's father is called minato namikaze and his mother is called kushina uzumaki and not shizune uzumaki and arashi uzumaki also since this story is narutenaya right but where is ayame i read until chap 31 and havent seen them as a couple yet u know
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I agree with the comment at the end of the chapter, it does need to be redone. there are to many spelling and grammar mistakes. Other than that, this is a fairly good story.
BowTechsniper chapter 37 . 12/26/2011
Ha this story is great, I think I am the 300 review. Do I get a prize?