Reviews for LILY
fjums chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
this story is so well wrtten, I admire your fantasy
jazzy2may chapter 31 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I loed the portrayal of strong yet compassionate not too stupid Lily. I loved Snape and Remus too. It was well written and made me cry for all of them. I was happy for the nice ending though. _
unspoken-desires2u chapter 31 . 3/22/2011
this story was amazing, i was hooked from the moment i started till i had finished reading the last chapter, is there or will there be a follow on? i would so love to see the snape / harry story continue, maybe fighting left over death eaters etc, i love a good snape/harry mentor fic plus your writing style is superb, deserves many many many more reviews.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 31 . 7/14/2010
Another amazing story that I trully enjoyed reading. I love the way you give Harrys parents, Snape and the mauraders such a big and important roll in your stories. That what happened back then is the key to what happens in Harrys years. That was something I missed in canon, I have always thought that Rowlings could give them more importance than she did. But at the same time that gives the readers more chance to explore them :)

I love your Snape, he is not a nice man and you don't make him nice, but you make him human and I really love that. Snape is my favourite character in HP actually and I love when a author takes time to "explore" him.

As I said in my last review, you are an amazing writer with an amazing gift and I am happy to have found you :)

Betty
etherian chapter 31 . 4/29/2010
I could not stop reading this was so very well done. A very good Snape mentors Harry story without getting overly fluffy (although I do enjoy fluff).

Thank you! It was a grand tale!
SnapeAngel chapter 31 . 4/27/2010
ah now that's a dramatic last two chapters! loved it..loved that granger was able to pull severus and thus lupin and harry back from 'limbo' and now they have WAY too much of a link :D but it diff helps those affected (especially harry) understand what's behind the 'mask' snape is wearing

well done..some minor grammar or type-o errors thought out but not too bad..if I remember right this is unbeta-ed so it makes since for there to be some

well done loved it
SnapeAngel chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
wow peter actually being sorta good for once...wow

what a cool intense chapter!

if u kill severus i WILL be mad!
SnapeAngel chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
Is it an 'oops' or do you keep calling hermione a half-blood rather than a muggle born on purpose?
SnapeAngel chapter 20 . 4/27/2010
love that last sentence of the chapter..too funny

With wand safely tucked in his waist band, he followed the boy.
-I don't think severus or any other HIGHLY trained wizard would do this, most likely have wrist, ankle, and or belt hoslters..sticking our wand in your waist band is as bad as sticking your pistol / revolver in your waist band..very bad form and dangerous
SnapeAngel chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
oh poor percy..he's not my fav because of how poorly he was wrote in cannon but in this one he had so much potential :(

oh and i like last chapter's dueling lesson..very slytherin :D
Marj123 chapter 31 . 10/26/2009
A Great story! and I loved the ending. Marj.
Marj123 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Maybe you should write a story in which Harry First finds out exactly what he'll be swearing to when he joins the Order of the Phoenix, and then tells Dumbledore just where to get off! I'm enjoying this so far, and will probably buy your original books whn published. (I nearly said promise but then I'd be doing what Harry's doing, - making rash promises.)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like how you start the story, though I think some readers may think the whole story is entirely about Lily and how it leads up to Harry's defeat of Voldemort (the first time), since the first chapter is solely about Lily thus far. I know I usually judge a story by the first chapter, and it looks good, but it does lead the reader a little astray. I would suggest incorporating a little bit of harry's point of view to let the reader know it's not just taking place in Lily's time. I am faulted, as many reader are, to not go further then the first chapter in determing the storyline, and you're story is very good, anything that gets more readers would be great, because I think many readers would love this story.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Interesting how the man speaks to harry, though it does ramble a bit off with Harry and his inner feelings. Interesting lead up to the rest of the story though.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I like how you have Harry sneaking out a letter, holding the information away from the reader till later, well written.