Reviews for Have A Little Faith
pipinheart chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Loved it!
pipinheart chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Oh, I love this. Dean is scared and his father is there for .
smilinglizards chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Loved it
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Loved John in this. It's evident that he'd do anything for his boys. I also like how you've kinda kept to the episode with the 'faith healing' as I really like it too.
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it, so far. You've really got the WInchester brothers thoughts and feelings down, plus it's really well written.
Now I'm just gonna read the other chapters :)
jnd25 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
loved how john took care of dean!
pielover62 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I like that Sammy was able to see how fighting with his father hurt Dean and was able to reign in his anger at John for once.

Just a little point of trivia regarding your use of the phrase "kiddie gloves". The expression is actually "kid gloves", referring to the leather being made from the hide of a young goat or lamb resulting in a very soft, fine leather.
Jensenpie chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful ending & John's words at the end to his sons were touching.
Jensenpie chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I wish that John could be as sweet as you made him here.
Jensenpie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
What a great surprise to see John here?
orenkiut chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
really? u wanna make a sequel for this?

im so excited!

cant wait!

u know what i adore this story so much..

u never know how many times i've been reading this fic..

ugh! it the best fic ever!

i really love the episode and about year ago i saw this and i keep reading it.. never though that someone twist the story..

and it so wonderful! amazing job!

i'll be waiting for the sequel.. patiently
Aesculap chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
I really liked your version of faith!
Chcoholic chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
aw... super chick-flick!

super cute!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Loved it! It's now one of my favorites! I love this version of the episode 'Faith'. I've always wondered what would happen if John did answer Sam's call, and your version of it is truly heartfelt. Keep up the good work!
Kelcor chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Great job! Love the brotherly moments and the father-son moments between John and Dean... because we just don't see enough of those on here - and we certainly can't see them on the show anymore. *sad smile*