Reviews for Vanilla Blue
Stacey chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed all the way through the story but I couldn't stop myself from just jumping to the next chapter, it drew me in so much I read the whole thing in the space of 2 days. It was amazing! Completely amazing & now I'm off to take a look at that sequel of yours! Thanks for the excellent read.
spinnyret88 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
...3...(\_/)

(_)

(")(") bunny! haha! i do read the message!
SerenaKyle chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
awwwwww. Kenny just wants some sweet lovin' ):
SerenaKyle chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
lol, so kenny is being pissy because he doesn't want to be the "girl" of the relationship xD

so adorable
SerenaKyle chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
awwwwwww. Poor Kyle ):

and poor Kenny!

idk. I need to keep reading.
SerenaKyle chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I'm so confused! what's going on? why is Kyle going crazy?

-continues to read

hopefully I get some questions answered! *serious face*
shannello chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
just re-read this entire story. in one sitting. on my ipod. THAT DEVOTED, BITCH. THAT'S HOW DEVOTED I AM. i serious want this to turn into a trilogy. haha.

BUT YEAH THIS IS STILL JUST AS AMAZING AS IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I READ IT AND I LOVE IT TWICE WAS MUCH MAYBE EVEN THREE TIMES AND NOW I WANT TO KISS YOU AND WRITE A NEW KENNY/KYLE FIC AND SPREAD DA K-SQUARED LOVE ALL AROUND THIS SHITTY WEBSITE AND YEAH. GOT A CRUSH ON YOU.

bye.
dontblowonmeson chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
bahhahaaa i couldnt stop laughing at the stupid things they said while drunk :)
katcoo13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
:D
Dustyarmpit chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
I cried and laughed and actually got angry while reading this whole story.

I am most defiantly getting a fanfic account under this name!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

All of you work is AH-MAZING

...

Would you do some stenny?
ellynia mesh chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
oh gawd, this made me laugh! i luv drunks haha. good job, i imagined everything so vividly, in all its drunken goodness xD
dangerahead chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
This... was pretty much amazing.

I really have no other words. I can't express how freaking wonderful this story is... gah.

I love you're writing; you're a great writer.

And, gah, it's just... amazing.

I love it!

And, gah, I give terrible reviews... XD

But, really.

It's, like, awesome.
southie chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
..I'm not quite sure what happened. I mean when the POV changed. It's like I would have jumped to a completely different fic. Maybe I missed a chapter? I don't think how's that even possible.

Confused.
yohlovergirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
*sigh* I know putting up another review is totally lame and fangirl-ish (gee, I wonder why...), but I just have to tell, your story is killing me. Kyle's silly "low blood sugar", the IRON LIVER (sounds like a super hero!), the Stupid Stan List [TM] and a million other little things ("Kyle also rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms too, for effect.") made me laugh till I couldn't breath and was literally tearing up. I'm totally hyper right now, and loving it. The phrasing and general plot is so realistic and down-to-earth, it's fantastic. And it's really, really, REALLY funny. I hadn't laughed this much since I've read my Georgia Nicolson books. I swear, if you won't became a best-seller writer someday, and someday soon, this world is screwy. Me loves you lots.
yohlovergirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I have but a single word for you:

HAHAHAHAHA!

omg, seriously. This episode was freaking hilarious. "who's the bitch now?" lol. That's actually sounds alot like Kyle,he's such an asshole when he's pissed. Kinda hot, ain't it? Most fics have him as the "girl with a dick" character with Kenny pretty much using him as his bitch, so that was a nice change (not that whimpering-and-moaning-kyle is bad, but still, one needs the variety).

I love the flow and pacing of your writing, not to mention the little after-thoughts ("Or maybe all that air loss gave him some brain damage", that made me laugh for like five minutes straight),and the way you completely managed to avoid the usual pattern of "sapphire blue eyes and a soft aura of golden hair" Kenny usually gets - I mean, he's cute and all, but come on, he's a poor, teenage boy, his hair probably all messy and his skin is probably bad he probably doesn't take enough showers. Plus just because he likes guy dosen't mean he needs to be so gay. Kyle is a bit gay, what with his and stan SBF thing, but Kenny is too cool for that in my mind. I love Kenenny.

Anyway, I'm definitely [I'm never sure how to spell this damn word] gonna keep on reading, even though it's 2 AM and I have work tomorrow morning. This fic is worth it, and since I've read some other fics of yours, I'm not surprised. You are a talented writer, that's for sure. Keep up the good work :) -I almost NEVER use emoticons, but this is a special occasion. That's just how much I enjoyed this fic.