Reviews for Team Possible II: Doppelganger
GabrielBlade chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I hope you still get notifications of these reviews, because I just wanted to tell you that the scene between Kim and Shego at the end of chapter 4 was quite possibly (pun semi-intended) one of the funniest scenes I've ever read in all the fanfic I've read. "Ruuuuufus" had me doing a literal spit take at two in the morning, waking up my wife and ensuring that I ended up on the couch.. which at least gave me space to finish the story. :D
Jackson Cooper Odell chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Liked it it was great
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
gReAt WoRk.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Well, another episode down and many, MANY more to go… and check it out, I got Markov’s fics next on the line. This is gonna be an interesting change of style, or at least so I hope. Should I tell you when I review his (her?) fics?

Anyway, back to Team Possible II, well, the creation of Bego (name sounds weird) seems a bit odd. Nothing necessarily bad on itself, I’m just wondering “Why” her existence and what role is she meant to have in the future. It sure has potential, or at least so I believe, so I hope to see her explored in the future.

But before I forget, there’s two things I need to ask. First: Who composes Team Possible II exactly? Joss, Wade and Drakken? Are the Tweebs included? Is Bego included? Well?

And second, I’m a bit confused at Bego’s appearance. You mentioned they eventually left her the Bebe’s basic bluish skin, while her face might be similar to that of the fanart I showed you, I think. But what about the rest? Is the hair like in that fanart? Does she go wearing a suit like Shego’s? Is it green or is it blue? I may try to draw her, so please be as descriptive as possible in whatever detail you think I should know.

Oh, and something else ‘bout Bego. I got confused at the last part but… can Joss and Bego actually exchange bodies at will and so Joss’s Body ends. up. speaking. like. this?

Back to the story, well, Bego aside, I think I’m warming up to the Wade/Joss pairing. You’re managing to make it cute so far. Although a part of me (the Yuri fan part) is starting to wonder if there’ll be hopefully any other Slash couple aside from Kim and Shego (and Shego’s lawyer and her girlfriend, but those are minor character). Or well, I dunno, I just thought it might be interesting for the sake of variety (to which even Yaoi would contribute) and step away just a bit from the many hetero pairings around.

But whatever, Slash or not, Wade/Joss is working out just fine so far, it’s being good enough to explore and expand both characters, and has brought a smile to my face too. So like usual, good work there.

Moving to another topic, the segments regarding Kim and Shego and what the later had done to Ron were… well, somewhat hard to take seriously, I think. They were fun, sure, but a part of me has a problem seeing Shego doing something like that for some reason, or perhaps what I found implausible it’s her really not considering how much doing that would actually hurt others. But well, that’s just a detail, I guess.

Last thing to mention is that I particularly liked how Drakken offered Wade to cover for him in case a couple of secrets were revealed. Cynical for certain, but it’s nice to see some of his goodness like this.

So overall, a simple episode but an interesting one, and certainly one leaving a mark to the series, thanks to its new character. I’ll be waiting your answer to my questions and… I don’t think it’ll be long before I’m at the next episode. ‘til then, take care!

Yours, “Reading like a Machine” Alexander/Alexlayer

Goodbye!
Thomas Linquist chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I'm glad I came back to this one. Bego is making more sense to me. If I were smart, I would go right back to the beginning of the BE universe, and catch up. If I were smart.

Now I understand her connection with Joss.

I think you have it nailed on the head. They are connected only a little bit more intimately than their cousins. It does go a long ways to ending the old nature/nurture arguement.

Thomas
Mirenope chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I love it! It's very funny (and quite disturbing too!)
Wispr chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Oh I like the new sister! Plus again the minor characters you bring into a story are very well written, very "REAL".

Good story!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Really have to say this is an interesting plot line. Well I'm off to work!

Wispr
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Just thought you'd want to know you had a moment where Joss called her aunt "Aunt Jean". Very great universe btw, you have some major character development going on.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Great story. Cute Ron/Shego/Kim "menage". Clever scenario with the Josses, good deployment of Dr. Porter, and a charming first date. Boy, Possible Manor just gets weirder and weirder, no?

RH
Durandanagain chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Well then, I do hope this review finds its way to the right place. :)

This chapter was by far the funniest piece of culture I had the pleasure of experiencing for the past week, if not longer. It has been more then eight hours since I read it, and I am still laughing out loud when I think of Shegos 'helping hand' and the ensuing debacle. I dare say, well done.
Durandan chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Ok, first off: I like it. Having read the six published chapters, I have to say I am rather trilled with the story development. Shego's plotting is excellent and I am very curious as to where this will lead. In my opinion, a real KiGo relationship seems quite the impossibility at this time. what with the way Shego has been treating poor Kimmie...

Although one can always hope, yes? :)
mouserr2255 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
ok that i was not expectin ... very good twist to the idea ... im definitely liking Bego she could be loads of fun to have 'round

Joss is inna rather interesting position ... she has an insta-twin ... not an identical twin but still ... should be an interesting scene when the parents get 1st sight of their new child lol

Trouble in Innsmouth eh? and Drakken is involved? yeah that cant be good ...

creativetoo chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Terrific way to bring a close to this story.

I like how easily Joss and Bego still switch their brains...and it was funny when Bego wanted to remain in Joss' body until after breakfast.

Ah...the sense of taste. :)

And Bego's sudden interest in trying out for the cheerleading team after finding out that Brendan would be trying out for the football team. Priceless. :)