Reviews for High School Musical 3: The Final Act
HeartsofNarnia chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Love it!
Kit-cat99 chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Wow...I can't think of anything else to say. I don't watch CSI a lot but was one of those episodes you say this is based on the one where Nick was trapped in a box? Because I saw that one.
paupi121 chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
sorry but i reviewed on the rong chapter its actually chapter 13 not 8 well please update soon or i cant stop thinking of what could hapen next
paupi121 chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
hi i love your fanfiction please continue and finish it because i want to know what will happen please update soon bye and good luck finishing it if you want help you can allways ask me
Only When My Heart Breaks chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
OMG You left it on a cliffhanger that is so mean ! AH Now I'm going to think about what's going to happen until you repost a new chapter ! So PLEASE hurry or I'll make something up !
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I'm sorry but I don't like this one.
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Is Troy our Troy. or just another person named troy that is her father. and who it her mother?
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
So is Amy Troys's Mom?
cheloceanxox chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
wow. very well written. but who could the killer be.. and how the heck would they know all that stuff. hm. intense! but wait. hannah is casey's daughter right? and casey was friends with anna and ashley? so they are all related. so did the killer perposley do this or something to get to amy? or do hannah and casey have something to do with steven marks? i may be just getting confused.
KaeSquared chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
oh my gosh poor hannah. it's getting to an interesting point for jack and amy. i'm so excited for more.
Kit-cat99 chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
Alfie! He's the only person from the last story that I can think of, although I'm not quite sure what his motive would be but he hasn't been brought up this story and because he was like Amy's best friend kinda in the other one...well...ya know. Am I close or way off?
HeartsofNarnia chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
I'm crying and i hope they found Hannah alive.
KaeSquared chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
oh my gosh that was an intense chapter. i can't wait to see what happens next.
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
jamie? i love jamie...
Kit-cat99 chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Oh wow...that was...kinda harsh from both sides. And short...but good!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »