Reviews for A Modern Myth
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 5 . 3/3
Are you going to finish this?
loleo chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Interesting story. I would like to read more of it, but abadonned is abandonned. Sadly. *sniff*

As a normal review I would like to say, that Angelo has nothing to do with Harry other that he is a vampire, too. And Angelos affairs don't matter to Harry. But Harry is such a busybody, he would make it his matters, wrongly doing so. The story is complicate to write with all the mate-thing, Draco and Cedric and other potential mates, the war with Voldemort, Umbitch, the Ministry, and the other students and teachers that it would be overdoing it with a potential fiendship with Erebos and lastly Angelo. It would simply be too much.
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Its sad that you did give up this story it did sound interresting, but i hope that you find somebody who finishes her!
this guy Erebos...he is from the other tribe that vamps that are on voldis side, yes? i hope Harry gets Angelo free from Erebos!
and i hope he learns a bit faster and gets stronger- i thought his sire is one of the strongest, and that newborns where stronger at the beginning, and hope that Malfoy gets a bit dominanter and stronger too- how should he get him and fight for him when he is as he is.

i really hope that you one day write more chaps or find somebody who like to take over your story
DemeRain chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Thanks for sharing.
The World in Black and White chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
This is such a great story! I hope Erebos gets his ass handed to him by Harry, after all, who doesn't love superpowerful!Harry? No one? EXACTLY! And please update this, I've never seen this pairing before and I'm really looking forward to reading more. I understand that you have this on indefinite hiatus but I really hope you either continue this story or let it get adopted by someone who will, because I really am interested in the plot! I can't wait to read more, so please?
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Nice work so far, a cedric/harry/draco story would be interesting, out of all the fanfictions I've read i have yet to read that combination
emthereble chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
wow this plot is brillant, i LOVE IT!
spazz29hp chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Love it! but why the unofficial hiatus? please continue...
Shannon the Original chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Great story i Like the use of Angelo and Kiran in this story. Update soon please! I also really Harry's sire's brother. I forgot how to spell his name, sorry.
Chance13 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I'm so glad you put Angelo & Kiran in- they're awesome :)
jgood27 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I like it, it's pretty good. I mean, there are other creature fics but this one just seems to have something else. I like how Harry seems to have a choice in mate and isn't really compelled to jump into bed with anyone. There's probably no chance of an update though, is there?
lollipop chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Please more! i like this story so much!
ZombiexxBelle chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
out of curiosity do you think you'll ever finish this story?
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Great story, I hope you continue it soon.