Reviews for The Perfect Sky
mkoepp63026 chapter 24 . 3/13
Ok, I absolutely lived this. This was such a good story of Rodney and all his little quirks, as well as his relationship with John and even Ronon.
Alerix Slynn chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
This story was amazing! Spectacular and unbelieveably awesome :)

All I can say is THANK YOU for writing it and I hope you are so proud of yourself!
hajimebassaidai chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
A great story with a wide range of events but it managed not to feel disjointed in the middle. Enjoyed it!
hajimebassaidai chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
I love the tension and drama so far. Plus the awkwardness of two blokes trying, with a certain amount of success, to discuss their emotions. Question: do you watch Top Gear? Cos as a fan of that, that last line just means something is going to go wrong with style and panache!
Starlightdreamerstar chapter 24 . 12/17/2009
Perfection! This was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
wow

you're extremely talented

i loved it!

its so going in my favorites, as are you :)
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 22 . 9/20/2009

"my son"? wtf?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
um go phillips!
Calamitynexus chapter 24 . 9/5/2009
That was really fun. I really liked the last chapter. It was so them. Even while healing they can't help but hurt themselves. Poor Carson either has the patience of a saint or some kick arse LSDs hidden in his office.
Calamitynexus chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
And on the seventh day Ronon said "Let there be death!"

And there was.
rawa chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
Just spent a few hours re-reading. A great read and the infirmary escape had me in stitches (except the non-balcony bit).
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 24 . 7/2/2009
This is by far one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Other than a couple past/present tense issues and a few typos (I'd point them out if I was awake enough.. message me if you're interested), it is a fantastic read. I was swinging between sadness and laughing my head off. Espically near the end, with poor Radek doped up and sleepy. And I absolutely loved their bid for freedom. Wonderful way to end it. Thanks for writiting it!

Cheers!
Busy Reading chapter 24 . 5/24/2009
Fantastic story, it had me crying and laughing by turns.

Thank you.
rissabby at live journal chapter 24 . 5/22/2009
I found your story through a request someone made at SGAstoryfinders.

Thank you for such a long and enjoyable read. I'm going to go check out your other stories too.