Reviews for Leaving Brooklyn
Ealasaid Una chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
all jack and David said is oops! i like that
Mychildishromance chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
This is awesome but who's frank?
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 35 . 12/30/2010
This was brilliant! I absolutely adored it!
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 35 . 10/2/2008
a good story i wish there was more of it.

-I.S.
Jessiscrazy9108 chapter 35 . 5/7/2007
this is soo cute i cant beleive it you have bumped up ur awsomeness on my scale congrats haha

u rock and good job

cajunspice chapter 35 . 5/2/2007
Great story, but what did Nora mean. Did it really happen, or was it just ruined for her? Oh well. Whatever you meant, keep writing and your readers will keep reading!
EnchantedPencil chapter 35 . 5/2/2007
THIS WAS AN AMAZAZAZING STORY! U R A GREAT WRITER! I'M SO SAD THE STORY'S ENDED! NOW WHAT AM I GONNA READ?} BESURE TO WRITE ANOTHER NEWSIE FANFIC SOON!

Your Faithful Reader,

EnchantedPencil
EnchantedPencil chapter 34 . 5/2/2007
Yeh! Tha's so like a kid,"where's mommy?"

"Well she just fell off the docks."
midnight1899 chapter 33 . 5/1/2007
frik

I fuckin loove thias story and I've read every chapter I can't believe I never reviwed! I'm a terrinble person. But anyway you are mny hero. I love this stoey and I you review so fast which I love and it's amazing bu I'm also sad cuz I know it's coming closer to the end. I love your writing style how fast pased it is but not unrealistic. It makes me happy and sad. Excited or whatever else the characters are feeling. please don't throw me into the dpth of depression! I'm so excitied for whats happening now ands I love your story line-it'srealistic. Not hunky-dory nor incredibly evil w/ people being killed and raped and tortured every moment. it's life sadness-the kind we'll all have to deal with. Your a great writer, you should definately keep this skill becaue your very talented. I'm sorry they missed out on so much of l8ife-sorta "the notebook" ish. anyway I gota sleep but I couldn't without catching upo on your story,.. I'm sorry I didn't review earlier. I'll try to from now on keep up the amazing work!
EnchantedPencil chapter 33 . 5/1/2007
ANH! That was touching. Really cute chapter! Andrew is adorable. Great job!
Jessiscrazy9108 chapter 33 . 5/1/2007
ah i love this even more andy is so adorible i love him

so yay u rock the socks

haha

Jessiscrazy9108 chapter 32 . 5/1/2007

its all so wonderful i wanna kiss u

JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK

im strait not bi im strait

but this chapter was really good

and i cant wait to read the next one so hurry up

EnchantedPencil chapter 32 . 5/1/2007
OMG! THEY R BACK 2 GETHER! YEH! KEEP WRITING!
ktkakes chapter 31 . 5/1/2007
Wow! I CANNOT wait to see the look on Spot's face when he sees Jackie and Andrew! It's gonna be really sweet! And neither Spot or Jackie has moved on, but thats because they still love each other, right? OH, and with Jackie's mom there, I wonder what's going to happen! Please put up the next chapter soon! I can't wait to read it! You're awesome and you really know how to get people into your stories emotionally. (I mean, I almost cried when Spot found out that Jackie was pregnant and that she left to go to California! It was so heart-breaking!)
EnchantedPencil chapter 31 . 5/1/2007
ANH! HURRY UP! I WANNA SEE SPOT'S FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT!GREAT JOB!